Windows 10: [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

Discus and support [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; EDIT: SOLVED! A Tech Advisor connected to my PC (Remote Session) and fixed the Problem within 10 Minutes or so (did not exactly measured the time).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OliverNiebuhr, Apr 14, 2019.

1. [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

EDIT: SOLVED!

A Tech Advisor connected to my PC (Remote Session) and fixed the Problem within 10 Minutes or so (did not exactly measured the time).

Problem was: I needed a New Product Key. So She entered it and also saved it on my PC for future Reference. Not sure if I can tell her Name here. But thanks again "G.L." - not only but especially on a Monday Night at 00:30 AM here in Germany [Not sure from what TZ She connected] [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error :)

------

Hello.

I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7 to W10 through the "Free Digital Upgrade" back then). So it was linked since the Release of the first W10 Version.

My old Device is still showing in MS Account but the Activation Troubleshooter cant find it. Activation Numbers (including this PC): 2 out of 10.

The Error Code is: 0xC004F213 - No Product Key found on your Device

I also reinstalled W10 fresh (nothing kept) but that did not help either: I signed in and out through the MS Account and Admin Account a dozen of times already. Verified my Account a few times as well. Out of Ideas.

What can I do now? Thanks in advance! [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error :)

:)

OliverNiebuhr, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Product Key reactivation on new hardware

Hi guys

Sorry if this question seems repetitive but I need to know about reactivating a copy of W10 in a future system.

Basically from time to time I would build a new computer for myself, its mostly big changes to both hardware and even the case designs etc.

After upgrading my hardware I use my genuine retail copy of Windows 8.1 and it gets reactivated on the new system etc.

If any old hardware is reused to build a different system a new version of Windows will be reinstalled rather than my copy etc.

If the W10 product keys are stored to my account and say in 2 years I make big changes to my hardware, will I still have my copy of W10 and will it reactivate to a new system or what way does it work?

Also is there an ISO file of W10 available to download? In case of reinstallations and the like.

Thanks

AaronElliott, Apr 14, 2019
  3. reactivate product key

I want to reactivate my Microsoft win10 product key. before, I uninstalled product key. now I am trying put it back. but, showing error code:0xc004f014

Ahmad Abdullah (ahmada), Apr 14, 2019
  4. trashbag Win User

[Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

Reusing W10 Home product key after upgrading to W10 Pro

A long time ago I upgraded a computer from W10 Home to W10 Pro. This was a custom build and both the original W10 Home activation and the new W10 Pro activation were done via product keys ordered from Amazon.

No Microsoft account has ever been involved with either key. Back in May of this year I completely reinstalled Windows but I don't really recall if I had to reactivate the license or not.

And now I'm wondering if I could reuse the original W10 Home product key on another computer, and if it would affect the current W10 Pro activation in any way. Would the original Home product key still be tied to my main computer's motherboard or did that history get wiped when I upgraded to Pro?

trashbag, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

[Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error

1. [Solved: I needed a new Product Key!] Can not reactivate W10: Error - Similar Threads - Solved needed Product

2. Product Key Reactivation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Reactivation: I bought a Dell Inspiron, OEM Installed Windows 11. Product key was activated. Recently I had to reset my system. Its again asking for Product Key. But I don't remember it. Any help please?...
  3. need my product key reactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need my product key reactivated: I have windows 10 valid product key. was offered a free upgrade to 11, but it wanted me to buy it, i reverted back to 10...and it wants me to buy a key. thanks for that,..product key is 003308003097227AA504...
  4. need my product key reactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need my product key reactivated: I have windows 10 valid product key. was offered a free upgrade to 11, but it wanted me to buy it, i reverted back to 10...and it wants me to buy a key. thanks for that,..product key is 003308003097227AA504...
  5. need my product key reactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. W10 product key reactivation after hardware upgrade

W10 product key reactivation after hardware upgrade: Hi there,So I have this nice gaming PC and I'm planning to upgrade some of its hardware next month MoBo, CPU and SSD. I bought W10 from an online retailer back in 2016 and they shipped a small blue box with an activation key inside but I've moved twice to different apartments...
  7. W10 product key reactivation after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 product key reactivation after hardware upgrade: Hi there,So I have this nice gaming PC and I'm planning to upgrade some of its hardware next month MoBo, CPU and SSD. I bought W10 from an online retailer back in 2016 and they shipped a small blue box with an activation key inside but I've moved twice to different apartments...
  8. W10 product key reactivation after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can Windows be reactivated with a product key?

Can Windows be reactivated with a product key?: I currently use Windows 10 on my computer, but I would like to change it to a Linux distro. My question is, if someday I need Windows again, will I be able to reinstall it using the same product key? And if yes, how can I tell what my product key is?...
  10. Can not reactivate W10: Error

Can not reactivate W10: Error: Hello. I changed my CPU Motherboard and RAM as my old System died. I had Windows 10 Pro already activated in my Microsoft Account (I upgraded from W7 to W10 through the "Free Digital Upgrade" back then). So it was linked since the Release of the first W10 Version. My old...