Windows 10: Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor

Discus and support Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I was having difficulty getting Epson Scan to show on my monitor, even after reinstalling and trying the shift + right click + move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KBurchfiel, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor

Hi everyone,

I was having difficulty getting Epson Scan to show on my monitor, even after reinstalling and trying the shift + right click + move feature which wasn't supported.

I believe the issue in my case was that I had recently changed my external monitor setup. I had switched from a Displayport external monitor connection to an HDMI connection not sure whether this was related, and had also rearranged my monitors in the Display Settings screen so that the external monitor would now appear to the right of my laptop monitor.

To solve this issue, I selected my external monitor as my main monitor with in Display Settings. Epson Scan then loaded on my laptop monitor.

My guess is that the program wanted to load to the left of my main monitor like it had in the past, and tried to do so even though there was no actual monitor there. Indeed, when the program did appear beforehand, it would appear at the very bottom left corner of my laptop screen, and was still inaccessible in that area. By setting my external monitor as the main monitor, the program still displayed on the monitor to the left of the main monitor my laptop, except that now I could access it because there was actually a monitor there.

I hope this is helpful for other Epson users as well.

:)

KBurchfiel, Aug 11, 2020

2. Epson ecotank 2760 Scanning issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to use the scanning option on your Epson All-in-one Eco Tank 2760. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    • What is the error that you see while scanning?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to install
    Epson ScanSmart v3.4.5 utility
    from Epson and check.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to update the scan driver and check.

1. Press Windows + X keyand selectDevice Manager
      from the context menu.
    2. Spot and expand the “Imaging devices”.
    3. Right click on the Scanner driver and select
      “Uninstall”

4. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device”
    5. Restart the PC and then install the driver from
      Epson website

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2020
  3. EPSON Scan Program appearing in taskbar but not opening.

Windows 10 on a Surface Book. I have EPSON printer software on my computer that previously worked, specifically the EPSON scan program. When I click on it, the program clearly opens (visible in the taskbar) however I cannot see or interact with the program.
    Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

MattyD1994, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor

EPSON Scan Program appearing in taskbar but not opening.

No unfortunately I tried this and it did not work. All other windows cascade normally however the EPSON scan program does not show. Thank you for your suggestion.

MattyD1994, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor

1. Solved issue of Epson Scan program loading but not displaying on monitor - Similar Threads - Solved issue Epson

2. Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!: Posted this in May 2022 but thread is now locked - Fix below original post, hopefully this helps someone"Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate...
  3. Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!: Posted this in May 2022 but thread is now locked - Fix below original post, hopefully this helps someone"Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate...
  4. Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11: The following is a fix for Epson Scan software not being recognized in Windows 11. This is working for me. Below steps derived from “The Geek Page”, dated January 28, 2022 By Saurav Dey. Step#1: In the search box, type Run and select it from the search results.Step#2: In the...
  5. Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11: The following is a fix for Epson Scan software not being recognized in Windows 11. This is working for me. Below steps derived from “The Geek Page”, dated January 28, 2022 By Saurav Dey. Step#1: In the search box, type Run and select it from the search results.Step#2: In the...
  6. Monitor display issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor display issues: Some months ago, I bought a new monitor (1080p, 144Hz), which I've been using as my primary, while using my old one (1080p, 60Hz) as secondary. However, there have been 3 issues I've found with my new monitor and I'm not sure what's causing it or what to do with it. First...
  7. Epson ecotank 2760 Scanning issue

Epson ecotank 2760 Scanning issue: I cannot manually scan a document from the printer/scanner to either an email address or to my laptop. It is seeking a USB connection even though I have a wireless connection and readily print from my laptop to the printer/scanner. ***Original Title: Scanning to email from...
  8. Epson Printer will print but not scan

Epson Printer will print but not scan: My Epson will print but not scan & I've tried many to the "fix its" but for some reason it's still not working. I truly need some suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-will-print-but-not-scan/4a5644c6-f51d-420c-ad2e-1249b0084fa6
  9. Epson Scan cannot Communicate.

Epson Scan cannot Communicate.: I have two different Epson Photo Flat Bed Scanners. models V330 and V370 photo . When attempting to use, both models show a box that says ... . I have deleted the app and reinstalled with no success on either flat bed scanner . I have unchecked compatibility mode....
  10. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner: I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epson scan shows on taskbar but no window