Windows 10: SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working

Discus and support SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but I'm having a hard time finding an answer... I recently bought a PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DFisun, Feb 15, 2019.

1. DFisun Win User

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but I'm having a hard time finding an answer...

I recently bought a PC tower (CyberPower Gaming Knight Elite MSF091802 Desktop) from the Microsoft store. I needed it for its powerful graphics card, but thought the LEDs in the front were quite neat too!

I've since received and set up the workstation, and it works a treat. However, I've not been able to figure out how to turn the LEDs on the front/top of the case on.

Here are the case specs: file:///C:/Users/daria/Downloads/Product_Sheet_-_MASTERCASE_H500P.pdf

The case came pre-built with the graphics card and hard drives. I assumed the LEDs would be set up too, and they appear to be connected inside (the fans are spinning and all LED cables look plugged in). The case also came with a small remote for the fans. Pressing the buttons on the remote does nothing, even after a battery change.

Any ideas how to proceed?

:)

DFisun, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Cooler Master Mastercase H500P

The Cooler Master Mastercase H500P offers massive cooling elements right out of the box - reminiscent of the HAF series. It combines the signature dual 200 mm intake fans with RGB elements and an updated look with a glass side panel and all-new interior that offers one of the cleanest finished looks we have ever seen.

Show full review

Darksaber, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Cooler Master to Release MasterCase H500P ATX Chassis on October 10th for $149

Cooler Master seems to be gearing up towards launch of their MasterCase H500P ATX Chassis on October 10th, according to a product listing on Newegg. The MasterCase H500P was first pictured during this year's Computex. It's being touted as the successor to Cooler Master's HAF (High AirFlow) cases, boasting of 2x 200 mm fans with RGB lighting as front intakes.

The MasterCase H500P has been stylized with a high quality, 3D-printed exoskeleton look, and features a built-in vertical installation slot for your 2-slot graphics card of choice (which could pose problems due to airflow restriction, though we should reserve judgement for now.) There are cable management covers, a side window made of tempered glass, a PSU shroud, and radiator support stands at 120 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm and 360 mm for the front of the chassis; 120 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm and 360 mm for the top (with a maximum thickness clearance of 55 mm), and a 120 mm or 140 mm radiator on the rear panel. Front ports include 2x USB 3.0/ 2x USB 2.0 and Audio In & Out. The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P ATX Chassis is now available for pre-order from Newegg for $149.

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working hMaInIgzWY6lb0Wz_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working ucrNJSeuHy3Ht7Pc_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working yXHqm8BrWmv31HRW_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working w1Wh0Cz2h9SIjGyg_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working izBO4Dcs6jtzTsG2_thm.jpg

Sources: User DaBombDiggidy @ Reddit, Newegg

Raevenlord, Feb 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Cooler Master Announces MasterCase H500P Mesh White Chassis

Cooler Master, an award-winning computer hardware manufacturer, today announces the launch of the MasterCase H500P Mesh White. For a system being pushed to its limits, the Mesh White offers unrestricted airflow.

Behind the mesh sits two, pre-installed, 200 mm RGB fans that propel air into an all-white interior chassis. The space and capacity inside ensures that the case is easy to build in and cable management is as streamlined as possible. The combination of tempered glass and industrial lines gives the H500P a refined, functional appeal for your build to look as great as it performs. "The H500P represents what building a PC is to us and our community-it's fun, rewarding, and self-expressive." -- Matteo Stracciari, Case General Manager.

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working T4YQWxuTPwdMJXZg_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working HrVtvYYxdmYhj2OX_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working N4M8MKQOCT44uMy9_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working dEJJCk4GagoOTjUO_thm.jpg

SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working bAyfpOTWKrMbOMKL_thm.jpg

Upon closer inspection, the mesh on the front panel is not just steel mesh. There's a second layer, or screen, that is finer and purposed to filter dust. That tidbit of information is easy to miss if you're hypnotized by the spinning RGB fans. Below are some more features of the H500P Super Awesome Mesh White.

Two 200mm RGB fans behind Mesh front panel - Optimized airflow is guaranteed with a complete mesh front panel providing plenty of air intake for the two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans. Use the RGB lighting to create a captivating build in your preferred color theme.

Covers for Clean Building - A PSU shroud, CPU cut out cover, and additional cable covers take clean cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro.

Show Off Your Graphics Card - Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position. All of this is seen through a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel, ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.

Liquid Cooling Ready - The MasterCase H500P Mesh White accommodates up to 360mm radiators on the top and front.

RGB controller and 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans - The included RGB controller can be connected to the reset switch to manage the lighting of the two 200mm RGB fans. Also, the RGB Connector Splitter and 4 pin male to male adapters are included.

Airflow is not just about cramming air into the case, it's also about efficiently directing the air to move through the system. The particular placement of vents on the top cover is key in channeling the flow of air to reduce system temps. Along with directing airflow, there's ample room for advanced builders looking to house complex components like custom liquid cooling. Whether builders decide to use air cooling, closed loop, or open loop system(s), the H500P's layout offers room for development.

The MasterCase H500P Mesh White is expected to be available from 1st March , 2018 for a suggested retail price of €159.99.

btarunr, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working - Similar Threads - SOLVED Mastercase H500p

2. Do LEDs work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do LEDs work?: So, I noticed that behind my keyboard a white was shown. I was just wondering if we can chnge the light colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-leds-work/053ae9af-0518-46e7-947e-c9534b283a10
  3. Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.: Running an old ASRock motherboard with an AMD Phenom II processor. BIOS is updated, latest update of Windows 10, all updated drivers, etc. 2 fans plugged into a splitter to the fan header on my motherboard + 2 more plugged straight into my power supply + the cpu cooler fan...
  4. Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on: Please help me. I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop. It suddenly begun to exhibit no display whenever I turn it on sometimes. And when that happens, the fan will stop spinning too. I wonder what my problem is. Is it my motherboard? Power supply?. I tried the solution to attach...
  5. Front case 4 1/2" fan replacement

in Windows 10 Support
    Front case 4 1/2" fan replacement: Hi I have this question today, I want to replace the 4 1/2" fan in front of my case, the original one is making a bit of noise at startup. The original fan is a Coolermaster 12v 0.16 amps and it's connected through molex power directly, it has no control but it's a very...
  6. GL702ZC Black Screen and no fan, but power led is on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GL702ZC Black Screen and no fan, but power led is on.: I was using my pc yesterday for gaming playing rome 2. The laptop worked fine all day with no issue unitl 10pm then I exit programs and go to start and manually selected shutdown. One hour later,I get power led light up, but the screen is black and fans are not working....
  7. Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mastercase H500p - front fan LEDs not working: Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question, but I'm having a hard time finding an answer... I recently bought a PC tower (CyberPower Gaming Knight Elite MSF091802 Desktop) from the Microsoft store. I needed it for its powerful graphics card,...
  8. Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fresh Windows 10. Case fan/LEDs and CPU fan stay on after shutdown: I just built a new PC. All parts are brand new. Here are the specs: CPU: Intel i3-8100 GPU: NVidia 1050ti Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus RAM: 1x8 Gb G.SKill 3000 MHz Storage: Samsung 960Evo 500 Gb OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Evga bronze 80+ 500W Case: Rosewill Gram...
  9. Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.: Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step. Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power...
  10. Laptop Fan Running - Solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Fan Running - Solved: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E420. Windows 10 has ran my fan almost constantly during the last year. This has stopped with the recent Windows 10 Creators Update!!! I'll put up with spending an hour restoring my custom settings on almost everything that a "Creators" update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. h500p mesh rgb fans not spin

2. mastecase h500p led dont work

3. cool master h500p mesh white fan not working

4. h500p fans not working,
  5. cooler master h500p rgb fans not working,
  6. cant change rgb front fans h500p mesh,
  7. h500p portal not working,
  8. how to turn on rgb lights on cooler master h500p,
  9. Cooler Master MasterCase H500P lights not working,
  10. cooler master h500p rgb not working,
  11. cooler master mastercase h500p front leds not lighting,