Windows 10: [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...

Discus and support [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by göktuğ birol, Jun 3, 2023.

1. [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...

So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back again after about 3-4 seconds. I thought maybe reinstalling would fix it so i deleted it and tried to open the microsoft store app but it flashes on the taskbar for less than a second and then goes away in an instant. It shows up on the task manager for a few seconds but vanishes again. i tried wsreset.exe and it gives the e

:)

göktuğ birol, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 3, 2023
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 3, 2023
  4. tops Win User

[SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

[SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...

1. [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't... - Similar Threads - SOLVED Microsoft store

2. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  3. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  4. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cannot open Mail app and Microsoft Store

Cannot open Mail app and Microsoft Store: After a Windows Update occurred on my computer I lost many programs and now I cannot use my "mail" icon Microsoft Store. Each time I press the icons nothing happens. I have attempted to restart my computer several times, logged out and logged back in, nothing. What can I...
  6. Microsoft Store and Apps won't open

Microsoft Store and Apps won't open: So for the past two weeks I've been trying every solution i could find with no luck including resetting windows 10 and all of my apps and programs. I just don't know what to do at this point, all help is needed and appreciated....
  7. Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install: Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho) I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:...
  8. Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open

Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open: Hello, I had another computer with windows 10 and all my games from Microsoft Store all worked. Could it be that I'm using my 50" TV as my monitor, it has a VGA plug on the back of the Tv. My monitor broke so I've been using that as my monitor. I uninstalled MS Store,...
  9. My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.

My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors.: My Microsoft Store Apps(Films & movies , Photos , etc ) give "The app didn't start " errors. I have tried everything given online but this doesn't stop happening. It started last week and rebooting does not help. Also I was trying to open Microsoft Store but the app closes...
  10. mail app won't open

mail app won't open: My mail won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/mail-app-wont-open/3b0339c6-64af-4e8b-a721-60186a20a44e