Windows 10: SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

Discus and support SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday my lil bro played my laptop to play roblox, today i open my laptop and open VALORANT it blue screen, i wait for 5 minutes and i realized that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AarizTheGhost, Jun 27, 2022.

1. SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

Yesterday my lil bro played my laptop to play roblox, today i open my laptop and open VALORANT it blue screen, i wait for 5 minutes and i realized that im stuck at 100%, i go eat breakfast after that and after breakfast still the same screen. The stop code isSOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck :pAGE FAULT IN NON PAGE AREA.Windows OS: Windows 11 2H12Laptop: Lenovo V12G2 AMD Ryzen 3 3000 AMD Radeon This laptop got problems lately after i accidently dropped it... once the BIOS got replaced but i know that hasnt do anything to the OS.... please help

:)

AarizTheGhost, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 27, 2022
  3. herrshaun Win User
    [SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jun 27, 2022
  4. SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

1. SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck - Similar Threads - SOLVED lil bro

2. HELLO BRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELLO BRO: HRELLO. MY PC HAVE ISSUE. IT NOT STARTOMG. SO BASSICAAL... THE ISSUE IS THAT IT START BUT THEN LARGE BEEP SOUDN GO BOOOOOMMM. IDK WHAT HAPPEN. SCREEN SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT MEMORY ISSUE DIRECTION. PLS HELP MAN. I NEED SOON....
  3. BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft: When I play games like Roblox or Minecraft, it will blue screen usually after a while of playing. The device I'm using is the Gigabyte G5 GD Gaming laptop and I already took it to the manufacturer to get tested and repaired and they said that there were no problems. Some of...
  4. BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft

BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft: When I play games like Roblox or Minecraft, it will blue screen usually after a while of playing. The device I'm using is the Gigabyte G5 GD Gaming laptop and I already took it to the manufacturer to get tested and repaired and they said that there were no problems. Some of...
  5. SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

SOLVED!! My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck: Yesterday my lil bro played my laptop to play roblox, today i open my laptop and open VALORANT it blue screen, i wait for 5 minutes and i realized that im stuck at 100%, i go eat breakfast after that and after breakfast still the same screen. The stop code is:PAGE FAULT IN...
  6. My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck: Yesterday my lil bro played my laptop to play roblox, today i open my laptop and open VALORANT it blue screen, i wait for 5 minutes and i realized that im stuck at 100%, i go eat breakfast after that and after breakfast still the same screen. The stop code is:PAGE FAULT IN...
  7. My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck

My lil bro played roblox and now BSOD stuck: Yesterday my lil bro played my laptop to play roblox, today i open my laptop and open VALORANT it blue screen, i wait for 5 minutes and i realized that im stuck at 100%, i go eat breakfast after that and after breakfast still the same screen. The stop code is:PAGE FAULT IN...
  8. BSOD while play roblox. DPC_Watchdogs_Violations.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD while play roblox. DPC_Watchdogs_Violations.: i was play roblox and got BSOD while playing. ill upload OneDrive link with latest minidump file zipped, please check it out and solve my problem, thank you.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkNadxuZnItvgjRQMZeA6m89L2yW...
  9. BSOD while play roblox. DPC_Watchdogs_Violations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while play roblox. DPC_Watchdogs_Violations.: i was play roblox and got BSOD while playing. ill upload OneDrive link with latest minidump file zipped, please check it out and solve my problem, thank you.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkNadxuZnItvgjRQMZeA6m89L2yW...
  10. BSOD while play roblox. DPC_Watchdogs_Violations.