Windows 10: solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

Discus and support solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't boot to pc, i changed my hwid last night, how do i reset them? Please help sorry for bad english my default hwid is in the notepad Edit I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akbarhaidar, May 28, 2020.

1. solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

Can't boot to pc, i changed my hwid last night, how do i reset them? Please help sorry for bad english my default hwid

is in the notepad

Edit

I have reset my pc and remove my second hardisk which is has many viruses from my old computer and now come backs to normal

:)

Akbarhaidar, May 28, 2020

2. windows 10 HWID reset

my brother was changing my hwid in regedit and now i can't open my CMD and all programs says u need a HWID reset so plzz how to get back my HWID?

noahcavanagh, May 28, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 28, 2020
  4. solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

HWID changed after Win10 reset

Hi,

The issue with activating your application could have happened due to the new HWID. We suggest that you contact your program developer to activate your application.

The HWID shouldn't change after the reset. We encourage you to submit your issue using Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about
    your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. The feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please revisit frequently to see the
    status of your feedback items.

In order to submit a new feedback, please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like Redirection Tools<unique link>).

As always, your input will be highly appreciated.

Anthony Gal, May 28, 2020
Thema:

solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

1. solved Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid? - Similar Threads - solved Need help

2. Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back: I was really curious to know how a hwid spoofer works and that curiosity has given me many problems. After trying it for the first time I then deleted it and found out that some apps weren't working on my pc. So after researching, I found that it was because of my spoofer and...
  3. Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting my PC reset my hwid back: I was really curious to know how a hwid spoofer works and that curiosity has given me many problems. After trying it for the first time I then deleted it and found out that some apps weren't working on my pc. So after researching, I found that it was because of my spoofer and...
  4. How to reset my hwid to the original serials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset my hwid to the original serials: Basically like a year ago, I used an unlock tool for Warzone and it permanently banned my valorant account causing me to use a spoofer. A year ago today it seems that the spoofer permanently changed the system manufacturer and system model to Super-Spoofer. Is there a way to...
  5. How to reset my hwid to the original serials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset my hwid to the original serials: Basically like a year ago, I used an unlock tool for Warzone and it permanently banned my valorant account causing me to use a spoofer. A year ago today it seems that the spoofer permanently changed the system manufacturer and system model to Super-Spoofer. Is there a way to...
  6. need help with resetting my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with resetting my PC: i checked in the setting for the things needed to reset and i found that i need a external usb drive and a bitlocker recovery key, i checked my account for the recovery key and it says that bitlocker is off so for the installation media should i choose upgrade this pc or...
  7. need help with reseting my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help with reseting my PC: i checked in the settings for the things needed to reset and i found that i need a external usb drive and a bitlocker recovery key, i checked my account for the recovery key and it says that bitlocker is off so for the installation media should i choose upgrade this pc or...
  8. Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help, can't boot my pc, how to reset hwid?: Can't boot to pc, i changed my hwid last night, how do i reset them? Please help sorry for bad english my default hwid is in the notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-cant-boot-my-pc-how-to-reset-hwid/1e166c34-d8fc-40de-aadd-6459cfdd0bae
  9. Resetting my pc (help needed)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting my pc (help needed): Hello all, basically I’ve looked up pc resetting and what each feature does. I’m just a little confused on when it says reset pc and keep personal files, what are these personal files. Are those files like my progress and cosmetic items in steam or origin let’s say. Also...
  10. Resetting My Pc But Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting My Pc But Need Help: Hi There I Am Nirav.I Am Having A Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Os In My PC I Have Purchased Windows 10 Pro Key From Local Market And I Registered That Key To My PC Under Setting -->Update & Security -->Activation . It's Almost 8 To 9 Months That I Have Purchased This It's Working...