Windows 10: [solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10...

Discus and support [solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a problem which i can't connect my laptop to others wifi it will give this sign : - The default gateway is not available - i checked it can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamAlan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. [solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10...

I got a problem which i can't connect my laptop to others wifi it will give this sign :

- The default gateway is not available

- i checked it can connect to wifi but no internet

i was always running the troubleshoot to fix the problem, but troubleshoot just fix it for temporary, when i changed to others wifi, it would back again.

Sometimes i also can't connect completely to some wifi network even if i ran the troubleshoot.

After searching online, there are 8 or 9 types solutions i tried and none of that help, from disable power option to change network adapters,

but finally i found my solution with this:

i was resetting internet protocol setting TCP/IP and also i resetting Network adapters setting (winsock setting )

First of all, i didn't really understand internet protocol setting and network adapters setting, but i'm really sure it doesn't do terrible things because it just reset the setting to default.. [i recommend you search about it first]

here's how to reset the setting :

TCP/IP : You can reset Reset Internet Protocol to its default state using command prompt / Window Powershell,

To do so, Right klik on icon windows on bottom left, choose windows Powershell Admin, type the following and hit Enter:

netsh int ip reset

Winsock : You can reset Reset Network adapters setting to its default state using command prompt / Window Powershell,

To do so, Right klik on icon windows on bottom left, choose windows Powershell Admin, type the following and hit Enter:

netsh winsock reset

after that you can restart your computer, and i hoped it can fixed your problem permanently just like mine.

:)

WilliamAlan, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XiaoPai Win User

Permanent fix to Default Gateway not available

Once in every few days my connection would become unavailable and i have to click on troubleshoot problems to fix it and the problem was "default gateway not available". I am using ethernet cable connection with an adapter. How do i get rid of this problem
    permanently?

XiaoPai, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 1, 2019
  4. [solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10...

mindfrost82, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

[solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10...

1. [solved] Permanent FIX: Troubleshoot The default gateway is not available on Windows 10... - Similar Threads - solved Permanent FIX

2. Are there a reliable fix for "The default gateway is not available"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there a reliable fix for "The default gateway is not available": [ATTACH] Hi. So it seems I've got the "famous" "The default gateway is not available" troubleshooter error when PC internet drops randomly. I've googled and read reddit 10+ posts with same problem as mine but it seems nothing has fixed my issue or I missed something....
  3. When troubleshooted it fixes and says default gateway is not available. Then later I will...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When troubleshooted it fixes and says default gateway is not available. Then later I will...: My wifi always disconnects, when i look at our wifi it's said that there is no internet. So i troubleshoot it and it fixed then later it happens again. When i troubleshoot it says that it fixes the default gateway? How do I fix this, whenever I do something I keep...
  4. The default gateway is not available - how to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The default gateway is not available - how to fix: Hello Last night I upgraded to windows 10, and it's causing issues, rather than make life easier unfortunately. Basically, I turn my PC on and I have internet and can browse for a while, then it'll stop working after about 2 minutes it says no internet, secured at this...
  5. The Default Gateway Is Not Available In Windows 10

The Default Gateway Is Not Available In Windows 10: I have connection issue to the wifi and when I run the troubleshooter I got the following messate The default Gateway is not available!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-default-gateway-is-not-available-in-windows-10/361e2fe2-e7de-4db3-af37-f22db0f604f7
  6. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  7. Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10

Default Gateway not Available since switching to windows 10: I switched to windows 10 about 9 months ago and ever since my connection has been dropping in and out, It gets better when I reset my modem but even then it is slow, My network adaptor is Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, I am connected using ethernet through the power line...
  8. Must troubleshoot every time I log on - default gateway not available'

Must troubleshoot every time I log on - default gateway not available': Morning - every time I wake the computer, I must go through the troubleshoot in order to resolve my issue. I have 2 routers - one is a Netgear that I've been using for a couple of years; every device I have is linked to his - the other is an Arris that was recently...
  9. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...