Windows 10: {SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows

Discus and support {SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,Around 3 months ago, windows installed a new update namely 20h2. At first, everything seemed fine; it was until after 2-3 weeks where my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobinJoseph5, May 12, 2021.

1. {SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows

Hello,Around 3 months ago, windows installed a new update namely 20h2. At first, everything seemed fine; it was until after 2-3 weeks where my laptop didn't show the desktop screen and their apps. So I searched around the net and found a solution. It worked well for around 2-3 days. But then after that, the problem came up again, So eventually, after trial and error, I found a way where I had to restart the system after every startup and close it for 15 mins, and it magically shows my desktop and my apps. While all this was happening, I had assumed something was wrong with the Windows S

:)

RobinJoseph5, May 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 12, 2021
  4. Drone Win User

{SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows

Drone, May 12, 2021
Thema:

{SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows

1. {SOLVED} Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows - Similar Threads - {SOLVED} Problem built

2. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  3. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  4. Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with windows built-in apps, and windows: Hello,Around 3 months ago, windows installed a new update namely 20h2. At first, everything seemed fine; it was until after 2-3 weeks where my laptop didn't show the desktop screen and their apps. So I searched around the net and found a solution. It worked well for around...
  5. solve my windows problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    solve my windows problem: I challenge is there some one who can solve my various windows 10 errors and problems cant able to update this error shows (0x80070424) cant able to use Microsoft store this error shows Code: 0x80004003 CV: CyfeuSKQOUC7nZ6M and I had deleted the...
  6. Built In Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built In Windows 10 Apps: Hello Microsoft Community, How can I remove the built in Windows 10 apps that came with my computer? I tried to right click on some of them, and I get no "Uninstall" option. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....
  7. [SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?

[SOLVED] Why cant i send emails with the built in mail app?: Whenever i try to send it just gives me a send fail email from Windows. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solved-why-cant-i-send-emails-with-the-built-in/13542251-f6a8-4757-8c1d-95eaef26b938
  8. Windows update Solving problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Solving problems: I am trying to update Windows 10 and I get this error. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-update-solving-problems/b1e1973c-acc4-41fd-8a6f-91170fad3a6a
  9. Windows 10 Built-in apps ans start menu problem

Windows 10 Built-in apps ans start menu problem: Hello everyone, since few weeks, I started notice many problems on my Win 10, after 2 months of my update to windows 10 version 1511 (official), these problems are: -I can't add any tile to the start menu and can't remove or move them, and their context menu has less...
  10. Windows built apps not working

Windows built apps not working: Basically Paint, Calculator, Edge and etc is missing from my start menu, I have lost the search functionality when hitting windows button for quick search, I can't launch Edge even though it is pinned to my taskbar. Started to happen a few days back. What could the isssue...