Windows 10: [SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android

Discus and support [SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to remotely control my PC (mouse, keys) using my Android (4.1). Distance 3 meters I downloaded a couple of Android apps (Craig Remote)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by amc, Dec 5, 2015.

1. AMC
    amc Win User

[SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android

I am trying to remotely control my PC (mouse, keys) using my Android (4.1). Distance 3 meters

I downloaded a couple of Android apps (Craig Remote) and Remote Link, but I am not finding my way

Craig seems to be infinitely looking for an IP, and Remote Link does detect my PC as bluetooth, but seems to expect a key number generated in it.

I will probably set up something in W10 to allow my pc to be visible, but don't know what or how

Might I get some hints on how to accomplish that?

thanks

:)

2. How do I stream Android audio to Windows 10

I would like to be able to stream audio from Android apps to be able to use the speakers on my Windows 10 PC.

I do not want to move files onto my Windows machine or remotely control apps on Windows. I want to be able to use and control streams from apps like Amazon Music and Google Play but hear the playback from my PC speakers.

Euphemism23, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Sooner_Al Win User
    Sooner_Al, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Hi Amc, welcome to the Ten Forums.

See this tutorial: RDC - Connect Remotely to your Windows 10 PC - Windows 10 Forums

Part Two of the above mentioned tutorial explains how to set up Windows 10 for remote desktop connection, Part Seven tells how to download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop App for Android.

Please notice that the tutorial only applies to you if you have Windows 10 Pro, Education or Enterprise edition. Windows 10 Home does not support incoming Remote Desktop Connections, it can't be used as remote host.

Kari, Dec 5, 2015
  5. AMC
    amc Win User
    thanks, I am on W10 Home, so looks like what I want to achieve is not feasible at this moment.

6. Kari Win User
    Kari, Dec 5, 2015
  7. Try looking up pc mouse and keyboard remote or windows pc remote apk's from play store.

MasterTechMan, Dec 6, 2015
  8. bro67 Win User

Teamviewer is the safest solution. Any other item to try and replace the keyboard and mouse, will not work.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [SOLVED] Remote control my PC W10 from Android - Similar Threads - SOLVED Remote control

2. Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...: I want to remote play my laptop on a phone, but the games i play are emulated and thus work best with a controller. Can i connect the controller to my phone, then play during remote play? Will it even input into the laptop?...
  3. Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i use a usb controller on android and control my laptop during a remote play session...: I want to remote play my laptop on a phone, but the games i play are emulated and thus work best with a controller. Can i connect the controller to my phone, then play during remote play? Will it even input into the laptop?...
  4. Microsoft remote pc for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  5. Microsoft remote pc for android

Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  6. remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  7. remote control

remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  8. Remote access from Android / Chrome OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote access from Android / Chrome OS: Sorry if this has been asked before, but I did search (both here and more widely) and couldn't find a precise answer. I'm running Windows 10 Home on my desktop at home, and while out and about I have a Chromebook and Android phone (Pixel 2 XL). I'm using the Steam Link...
  9. losing control over remote controlled PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    losing control over remote controlled PC: sometimes i lose mouse & keyboard control over remote controlled PC (Windows 10 home edition, my home PC). most of the time remote control works fine, but if i open certain applications on the remote controlled PC (e.g. windows task manager, system settings, some 3rd party...
  10. Remote control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...