Windows 10: SOLVED ROG boot up Loop!!!!

Discus and support SOLVED ROG boot up Loop!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Asus ROG had the same problem. This is how I solved it. Pop off the back of the computer and disconnect the hard drive. In my case I had a 1T HD.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BryanAddis, Sep 11, 2020.

1. SOLVED ROG boot up Loop!!!!

My Asus ROG had the same problem. This is how I solved it. Pop off the back of the computer and disconnect the hard drive. In my case I had a 1T HD. I turned on the computer and it ran just fine. I went to Micro Center, picked up a new HD, plugged it in, the computer still works fine. It goes against any sense, as far as computer knowledge I have, but that was the issue. I hope this helps. It's a very easy $30-$40 fix.

FYI my Asus has a 512 SSD and a Seagate 1TB HD. The seagate was bad. I recall now a slight crunching noise just before the loop started. Had to have been the HD going bad.

:)

BryanAddis, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

SOLVED ROG boot up Loop!!!!

1. SOLVED ROG boot up Loop!!!! - Similar Threads - SOLVED ROG boot

2. Locking up while booting solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Locking up while booting solved.: I wanted to run the old core 2 duo pc at the museum where I am a volunteer to get some technical information on line. The booting stopped at the Gigabyte motherboard screen. Even the reset button was nonresponsive. Several tries later, I decided to have a look inside the...
  3. Infinite BSOD Boot up loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite BSOD Boot up loop: My issue is I am having a infinite BSOD boot up loop, the cause of this was one day I detected some malware in my computer. So , I downloaded the Spy hunter 5 to remove the malware it detected it and rebooted the computer It was removing the malware . Finally , after the was...
  4. Solved Unable to Boot/Boot Loop

Solved Unable to Boot/Boot Loop: This issue was solved by updating the BIOS. Hi there, Sorry for the lengthy post as Im trying to give context as to what caused my issue. Ive encountered an issue trying to boot my computer. I was playing around with ram clock speeds and had it working at 2666mhz, I went...
  5. BSOD Loop on boot up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Loop on boot up?: As the title says, the computer will boot to the ASUS Mobo screen, get to the windows loading screen and after a minute it will blue screen with the code “system thread exception not handled”. However, interrupting the boot cycle to get the repair mode screen doesn’t work....
  6. Install loop solved

Install loop solved: just like to say I found a way around the install loop. when it goes to reloop again immediately hit f2 disable USB or whichever way you use to install the Windows 10 in the first place. Then save and reboot....only issue I ran into is I had to use an external USB device in...
  7. stuck in endless boot up loop

stuck in endless boot up loop: I have a laptop running Windows 10 with a way too small amount of free space which makes performing system updates almost impossible. During an attempt to provide additional space I changed partition sizes on the 32GB C: drive. Now boot up is in a loop so is there a method to...
  8. Boot Up Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Up Loop: I have an HP laptop a couple of years old. Had a virus so i redownloded windows 10 on it twice via USB drive. I then wanted to return it to factory settings so i could have a clean start. Now it is in a bootup loop ever since it hit 64%. Its been lile this for a couple of...
  9. Stuck in Boot up screen loop

Stuck in Boot up screen loop: My Acer laptop has not been able to function properly because I downloaded the windows 10 update a few years ago. Need help on how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stuck-in-boot-up-screen-loop/6e03a28e-78ea-4cd4-83ba-066b1576932d
  10. How to solve inability to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to solve inability to boot up?: HP Envy 750-336c, 24gb, 512gb SSD, 2 x 1gb external, W10. When the HP logo shows, F9, F10, F12 do nothing. Same thing when first powering up. F2 runs several checks on system; all pass. Inserting System restore disk does nothing also... black screen. Worked before. Do...