Windows 10: [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

Discus and support [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; <I have an issue that is extremely similar to what is seen in this topic here.> Unfortunately the information provided in this topic does not help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nanne Kuperus, Apr 25, 2021.

1. [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

<I have an issue that is extremely similar to what is seen in this topic here.> Unfortunately the information provided in this topic does not help me resolve this.The afflicted HP TPN-C130 laptop belongs to a friend of mine who has managed to corrupt his windows install.The user name has changed to Administrator and whilst it would login into Windows, it immediately gave errors in Dutch. The HP Recovery screen shows an error of "Recovery could not be completed". The CMD prompt shown in the background gives an equally problematic error of "The system cannot find the system drive."N

:)

Nanne Kuperus, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

[SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

[SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

1. [SOLVED] Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - SOLVED Screen glitched

2. How can I solve this screen glitch issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I solve this screen glitch issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Aved28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5vnys/how_can_i_solve_this_screen_glitch_issue/
  3. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  4. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  5. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen glitched / distorted during Windows 10 setup: <I have an issue that is extremely similar to what is seen in this topic here.> Unfortunately the information provided in this topic does not help me resolve this.The afflicted HP TPN-C130 laptop belongs to a friend of mine who has managed to corrupt his windows install.The...
  7. Color Distortion During Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Distortion During Gaming: Recently I played a few unity games in fullscreen which somehow had swapped their colorsblue became yellow, etc., and now whenever I launch a fullscreen game, the colors become distorted like in the unity game. I also used a game called DiRT Rally and manage to invert the...
  8. Computer glitching/lagging/distortion help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer glitching/lagging/distortion help!: Hi there, The computer seems fine at first, but after a while under a "little" stress, say playing music for 15 minutes or zoom or similar, the audio/video glitches, lags and becomes distorted. This is not limited to just audio, it happens with the mouse cursor too. I don't...
  9. [Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Solved] [Clean Windows 10 Install] Brand new PC setup freezes during Windows 10...: Update: Be sure to ensure your BIOS version is up-to-date. Specifically when using 9th Gen Intel as support for these has come more recently. New part != updated BIOS. Parts list: Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI CPU - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz RAM -...
  10. Windows 10 install produced black screen during setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 install produced black screen during setup: Does anyone have a solution for this? Reboot does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-install-produced-black-screen-during/acc00a11-ff2b-46b8-90d7-11757852b954