Windows 10: [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

Discus and support [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Win10 v.1803. I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkFilipak.Windows, Oct 28, 2018.

1. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

Win10 v.1803.

I had somehow (...forgotten, now...) turned off day-of-week & date so that the task bar clock solely showed the time. A few days ago, Windows decided to set the task bar clock back to time + day-of-week + date. That caused my skinny task bar to 'inflate' to twice its previous height.

I've searched & searched & searched for a way to return the task bar clock to solely time but have not found joy.

Anyone know how to do this?

Warm Regards,

Mark.

:)

MarkFilipak.Windows, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Zoyd3222 Win User

[SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

Showing date and time on task bar.

How do I show date and time on task bar with Windows 10. it used to be on lower right corner, where did it go?

Zoyd3222, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

[SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How?

1. [SOLVED] Show solely time on task bar -- How? - Similar Threads - SOLVED Show solely

2. Task bar not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar not showing: I got the "automatically hide tak bar" option on and it's supposed to keep the task bar hidden unless I hover over it with the mouse, but instead if I have any window in full screen the task bar won't show at all unless I switch to the desktop and hover over it or press the...
  3. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  4. clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clicking the time and date on the task bar not showing the Outlook calendar.: On the bottom right of the task bar next to action center, the calendar and agenda pops up but its showing my original calendar app and not Outlook's calendar.My default apps has Outlook set as the default mail and calendar app but it still doesnt show the correct one. all...
  5. How to change task bar to show long form of time with seconds for Win10?

How to change task bar to show long form of time with seconds for Win10?: How can I change the time that appears in my task bar from short form to long form for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-task-bar-to-show-long-form-of-time/984d51ba-9d13-4467-84b0-6ca870f54369
  6. How to change task bar to show long form of time with seconds for Win10?

How to change task bar to show long form of time with seconds for Win10?: How can I change the time that appears in my task bar from short form to long form for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-task-bar-to-show-long-form-of-time/984d51ba-9d13-4467-84b0-6ca870f54369
  7. How to change task bar to show long form of time with seconds for Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  9. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  10. Task Bar Time and Date

Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...