Windows 10: [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

Discus and support [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, So, last month I've purchased my HP Notebook - 15-da0019nia. I installed Windows 10 Pro x64 (Build 1809), which is the latest edition at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmedSprouse, Dec 12, 2018.

1. [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

Hello there,

So, last month I've purchased my HP Notebook - 15-da0019nia. I installed Windows 10 Pro x64 (Build 1809), which is the latest edition at the time, and all of my drivers are up-to-date, but there's a super annoying problem that I'm facing for the first time ever. The problem is that sound volume gets lower automatically when the played track reaches a high-volume part. So imagine listening to your favorite jam and you're waiting for the killer beat to begin when the volume gets down! ARGHHH!

I googled it a lot, and I've read lots of articles and threads of people suffering from the same issue. I tried everything from updating my audio driver, to uninstalling it, to changing configuration... etc. until I decided to talk to the technical support of Microsoft, thanks to the Get Help app of Windows 10 (now I sound like I'm doing a commercial ) and one of the guys suggested doing in-place upgrade to my Windows, which I found useless move since I know my Windows is fresh and I cannot think of anything that might cause a corruption or something. Then I decided to do it, and it is quite easy to be done by the way, and now my sound volume is stable as I set it. No auto adjusting, no problem at all.

So the bottom line is if you're facing issue with your system getting sound volume auto-adjusted try to do an in-place upgrade by following this tutorial

Thank you!

Ahmed

:)

AhmedSprouse, Dec 12, 2018

2. Speaker have auto adjust volume

I have noticed my speakers are quite quiet. This will sound confusing but it has two different volumes on the same volume number. If I click the mute quickly, it goes loud and then auto adjusts back to be quiet. I don't know why this happens but I want
    it to be louder but it just keeps auto adjusting sound. Note. the volume number doesn't go up or down when it auto adjusts. Anyone know how to fix this

GeorgeWilson4, Dec 12, 2018
  3. GosuSheep Win User
    "Ding" sound (e.g. from adjusting volume) no longer plays

When adjusting volume on Windows, the system will play a "ding" sound to help you gauge the current volume. That sound no longer plays on my machine.

What I've done:

• Tried various output devices (speakers, headerphones, monitor speakers, etc.)
    • Updated mobo and sound card drivers
    • Played the .wav files (C:\Windows\media) in a media player to ensure the files are not corrupted

Methods that SHOULD play the sound but don't:

• Adjust volume
    • {Windows_key} (search) --> type "sound" --> {Enter} --> "Sounds" tab --> Scroll to "Default Beep" --> click "Test"
    • Running some batch file that echoes 0x007
    • `echo ^G`

Thanks for your time.

GosuSheep, Dec 12, 2018
  4. 10userr Win User

[SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430
    [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem [​IMG]

10userr, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

[SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem

1. [SOLVED] Sound volume auto adjusting problem - Similar Threads - SOLVED Sound volume

2. Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume: Hi, I have a problem with discord volume in the volume mixer. There are two discord slides, one is for a notification mic muted, received msg and the second one is for voice channels. I need one of them more quietly but after I adjust one of them, windows automatically adjust...
  3. Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume mixer auto adjust discord volume: Hi, I have a problem with discord volume in the volume mixer. There are two discord slides, one is for a notification mic muted, received msg and the second one is for voice channels. I need one of them more quietly but after I adjust one of them, windows automatically adjust...
  4. Microphone auto adjusting volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone auto adjusting volume: Hi, so I've found an issue with the microphone today while using google meet. The others participants were hearing me too loudly, so I decided to lower the microphone volume, but after a few seconds it started increasing the volume again. I already disabled the exclusive...
  5. Headphones auto adjustment sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones auto adjustment sound: Hello, I was trying to find solution for my issue, but i ended up here asking for help. i use Logitech headphones, with microphone on them The sound goes thru Realtek HD About the issue, when i connect headphones with microphone it works all good, but after some time,...
  6. Adjust sound volume scaling

Adjust sound volume scaling: Okay how do I describe this. When I wear my headset I currently have to set the system sound volume to 4 in order to not blow my eardrums, but that leaves me with only 4 levels between no sound and my ears start to bleed. What I've been wondering is if there is a way to set...
  7. Windows auto-adjusting microphone volume?

Windows auto-adjusting microphone volume?: Windows keeps turning my microphone volume down which isn't very helpful since I speak very quietly most of the time. My microphone is a Blue Yeti and I already turned off the exclusive control. submitted by /u/404Aroma [link] [comments]...
  8. Microphone Volume Auto-Adjusting

Microphone Volume Auto-Adjusting: My microphone volume is being auto-adjusted and I can't find why. I have already disabled allow apps to take exclusive control. Confirmed Skype is not set to auto-adjust. Neither is Steam Friends list. Example Image You can see in the example, it starts out high, can...
  9. windows 10 recording sound problem, microphone volume keeps auto adjusting????

windows 10 recording sound problem, microphone volume keeps auto adjusting????: hey I have win10 pro and I recently noticed that my mic is acting weird or windows, my friends notice some times my volume gets high and gets low at a repetitive time quickly as well, I have Samson meteor mic and I just don't know what to do, when I speak quietly the volume...
  10. Windows 10 sound auto adjusts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sound auto adjusts: I have a "bug" where sound will auto adjusts. i tried everything... and i mean EVERYTHING! It automatically install a sound driver what i think is the problem. In windows 7 i don't have this issue (with the driver in the picture). I have a Lenovo thinkpad T430 [img] 120498

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adjusting volume on hp pro