Windows 10: Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps...

Discus and support Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Solved, it was somehow caused by a port hubthe preview thumbnails which appear on any app don't work at all, when I hover on them they don't appear,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XGamingPlevingX, May 4, 2021.

1. Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps...

Solved, it was somehow caused by a port hubthe preview thumbnails which appear on any app don't work at all, when I hover on them they don't appear, when I click on said app, the thumbnail just appears then quickly disappear, then reappear a second laterbut when I try to click on any thumbnail, it just disappears and doesn't bring up the appsame as with lists with options, such as when you right click on apps in window's search bar2: Every time I try to view something on Films & TV , it immediately restarts the video as soon as it is playing as if the video is corrupted. but windows me

:)

XGamingPlevingX, May 4, 2021
  2. xIainx Win User

Films & TV App

Hi Justine,

thank you for helping me. I followed the steps that you outlined in your reply, but when I reached step 3 a small frame opened, however, I could not edit to remove the device. This was display only. The document appears to be saying you can only remove a
    device by logging in to that device.

For your info I am running Windows 10 Pro in S mode. version 1803 OS build 17134.254.

In the support documents is says:-

How to see your devices

To find out how which and how many devices are currently associated with the Films & TV app:

1. Start the Films & TV app.
    2. Go to Settings and tap or click Show my download devices.The pop-up window will display the various devices to which you can download your purchases.
    How to remove a device

Note You can only remove one device every 30 days.

To remove a device:

1. Sign in to the device that you want to remove.
    2. Start the Films & TV app.
    3. Go to Settings and tap or click Download devices.
    4. Tap or click Remove this device.

Many thanks

xIainx, May 4, 2021
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, May 4, 2021
  4. xIainx Win User

Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps...

Films & TV App

How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can
    then select Remove this device. Problem is I cannot logon to that device. Any ideas? Thanks

xIainx, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps...

1. Solved Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps... - Similar Threads - Solved Taskbar app

2. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  3. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  4. Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps restarting...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar app previews immediately disappear when clicked on and Films & TV keeps restarting...: the preview thumbnails which appear on any app don't work at all, when I hover on them they don't appear, when I click on said app, the thumbnail just appears then quickly disappear, then reappear a second laterbut when I try to click on any thumbnail, it just disappears and...
  5. Films & TV App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Films & TV App: Hello, I have a pc and I accidentally uninstalled it in the Films & TV App. I would like to reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/films-tv-app/860284b6-65c4-493b-8438-438cf4f70a5b
  6. Film and Tv app missing

Film and Tv app missing: Windows film and tv app is missing from a new install of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv-app-missing/de25fcd2-d412-4b3f-9cb4-cc29835fd07d
  7. Films & TV app location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Films & TV app location: On a downloaded app for in home streaming I can set a default media player. But the default setting is iTunes.exe. Where is the location for the Films & TV app, so I can set this app as my default?...
  8. Films & TV App

Films & TV App: How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this...
  9. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...
  10. Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Groove Music and Film&TV apps open and then close immediately.: Spent the best part of a day fixing my PC after a W10 upgrade this morning. All seems to be working well now except that I have an issue with a couple of Metro apps - those named in the title. What happens is that the apps open and then automatically close themselves after...