Windows 10: [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?

Discus and support [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello,I faced this issue on my Windows 10 laptop earlier today after latest updates being installed. I tried many methods to sort it out and here's the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Zero-IQ, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Zero-IQ Win User

[SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?

Hello,I faced this issue on my Windows 10 laptop earlier today after latest updates being installed. I tried many methods to sort it out and here's the ONLY one that worked without any hiccups.DURATION and DIFFICULTY:- Minimum 10 minutes, depending upon your hardware and internet connection speed.- It should be very easy for anyone to do this.REQUIREMENTS: 1. Stable internet connection.2. Uninterrupted power supply to your Windows PC / LaptopSYMPTOMS / ISSUES:- The "Search" function in taskbar does not register keyboard input.- The "Search" function in taskbar does not register on-screen keybo

:)

Zero-IQ, Apr 14, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

[SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 14, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

[SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

1. [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - SOLVED Taskbar Search

2. Windows 10 - Taskbar search not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Taskbar search not working: HelloTaskbar Search box is visible but unable to type in the box therefore unable to search .Please adviseRegardsJohn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-taskbar-search-not-working/b95c2abb-8833-4a91-9748-edebbca52f18
  3. Windows 10 - Taskbar search not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Taskbar search not working: HelloTaskbar Search box is visible but unable to type in the box therefore unable to search .Please adviseRegardsJohn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-taskbar-search-not-working/b95c2abb-8833-4a91-9748-edebbca52f18
  4. [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?: Hello,I faced this issue on my Windows 10 laptop earlier today after latest updates being installed. I tried many methods to sort it out and here's the ONLY one that worked without any hiccups.DURATION and DIFFICULTY:- Minimum 10 minutes, depending upon your hardware and...
  5. [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Taskbar Search doesn't work in Windows 10?: Hello,I faced this issue on my Windows 10 laptop earlier today after latest updates being installed. I tried many methods to sort it out and here's the ONLY one that worked without any hiccups.DURATION and DIFFICULTY:- Minimum 10 minutes, depending upon your hardware and...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Search Doesn't Work: The Taskbar Search window is visible but I can't type anything in it when I click on it. I have looked at other solutions posted here but I can't find Control Panel or Troubleshooter or find anything that works. Please help!...
  7. Windows 10 - Taskbar search doesn't work

in Cortana
    Windows 10 - Taskbar search doesn't work: Ever since a couple of days ago the taskbar search stopped working. I searched online for solutions and found some odd advice. One of them said to go to control panel and use the native trouble shooter..How can I do that when the search bar doesn't work! (I use the search...
  8. Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work: I have several hard drives installed in my computer. I was looking for a particular .exe file that I have stored on my computer named "Webshots." When I typed Webshots into the search box, it only came back with web results. So I opened each of my drives and found...
  9. Search bar in taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Search bar in taskbar doesn't work: I have the "Search the web and Windows" bar in my taskbar but I can't type anything into it. If I go to "File Explorer" in the start panel, I can search for files. This worked in the past and I don't know what might have happened to make it stop working. I'm still...
  10. Windows 10 Search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search doesn't work: Hi there The Search doesn't work properly whether done via Brink's method (using the Charms and getting the search bar up) or searching using the menu search. (You can use file explorer but if I just want to find a file I shouldn't have to use that given there IS a...