Windows 10: [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Redar98, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Redar98 Win User

[Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key.

What I want is to swap Windows edition on these devices. Is there a way to do this without formatting the device? Both my devices have retail keys.

PS: Issue is solved. For those who will face same problem. I used Produkey software from NirSoft to get the product keys from both my devices. Then clicked on "Change product key" to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Personally I had to click on "Change product key" twice, as first time it showed as unactivated Enterprise Edition and second time it successfully activated Professional Edition.

:)

Redar98, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

[Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Mar 18, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. [Solved] Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Solved Transfer Pro

2. Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop: How can I transfer Windows 10 Pro activation key used in my old laptop that stopped working to my new laptop? I have both of these devices linked to my Microsoft account....
  3. Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro activation key to new laptop: How can I transfer Windows 10 Pro activation key used in my old laptop that stopped working to my new laptop? I have both of these devices linked to my Microsoft account....
  4. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  6. Transfer activation to a window 10 home

Transfer activation to a window 10 home: Hello guys and gals, I am going to buy a 2021 Lenovo legion 5 gaming laptop but it comes with a Home version of windows, I have a very old laptop with a genuine window 10 pro. can I transfer the Pro license to the home version of windows.? thanks in advance 174087
  7. Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*

Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*: I just built a new PC and am trying to activate windows on it, and it's not activating even though I have a digital license associated with my account. Do I really have to buy a new license to get rid of the watermark or what else can I do? edit: it activated???...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home: Hi Everyone, This is my first time asking to this community, sorry if this kind of post or question is not comply with community guidelines. My old laptop (let's call it A46CB) is installed with Windows 10 Pro and already activated. I got it from free upgrade from my...
  9. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to already activated laptop on Windows 10 Home: I have 2 devices: one is with Windows 10 Pro digital license and another one is with Windows 10 Home digital license. I know that I can deactivate Windows using slmgr /upk. Afterwards, if I click on troubleshoot link in settings it restores my old product key. What I want is...
  10. i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated

i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated: Hello, if i want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop ( i have a windows 10 home oem already activated , it was already activated on laptop when i bought the laptop and i don't have the activation key ) do i need the activation key ? The product id is :00325-95800-00000-AAOEM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows pro already activated