Windows 10: SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending

Discus and support SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SOLUTION: Repair installation via Media Creation Tool. _________________________________________________________________________________________ Hi,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Julian_V, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Julian_V Win User

SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]SOLUTION: Repair installation via Media Creation Tool.[/COLOR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the update KB5001330. I've installed it and now he asks me to reboot. But rebooting doesn't change anything, he still want's to reboot after that. How can I fix this?

SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending 67d2c71f-af5c-400e-ae46-9f1129675d6a?upload=true.png

:)

Julian_V, Apr 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Konmal88 Win User
    Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Apr 15, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending - Similar Threads - SOLVED Update KB5001330

2. Windows update always pending after finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update always pending after finish: I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for installation. Tried it 2x more and still shows the exact updates pending in my system...
  3. Windows update always pending after finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update always pending after finish: I dont know what is going on but my windows update installs after an hour but once I check it again it still says pending updates waiting for installation. Tried it 2x more and still shows the exact updates pending in my system...
  4. Windows update always pending after finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Constant Pending Reboot

Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  6. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  7. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. KB5001330 update

KB5001330 update: Hello sir/ma'm , The latest update KB5001330 dropped FPS on lot of games that I was playing and I cannot seems to be able to uninstall it , I tried to uninstall from couple ways , advanced restart options, settings and control panel , command prompt on administrator mode ,...
  9. Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending

Update KB5001330 doesn't finish Reboot pending: Hi, I'm having a problem with the update KB5001330. I've installed it and now he asks me to reboot. But rebooting doesn't change anything, he still want's to reboot after that. How can I fix this? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't finish the update

Windows 10 doesn't finish the update: Hello, I have Windows 10.0.18356.1 and try to update to Windows 10.0.18362.1. The system is going through "configuring update", then through "getting things ready" and then suddenly restarts and logs to my account, without finishing the update. It says that update failed...