Windows 10: (SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen

Discus and support (SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone After numerous attempts I finally fixed my problem ! I went to my SSD drives manufacturer website and downloaded the latest firmware.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by hangaard, Feb 9, 2020.

1. hangaard Win User

(SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen

Hi everyone

After numerous attempts I finally fixed my problem !

I went to my SSD drives manufacturer website and downloaded the latest firmware.
    Update
    Restart
    And POP - problem gone *Smile

Hope this works for you

Have a great day

:)

hangaard, Feb 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Samsung SSD 860 EVO randomly freezing on Win 10

What are these devices?

Why are you using a loopback controller

(SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen [​IMG]

What devices are list in your device manager under this heading

(SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen [​IMG]

Please send a screen shot?

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2020
  4. (SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

(SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen

1. (SOLVED) WIN 10 freezes randomly / black screen - Similar Threads - SOLVED freezes randomly

2. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 randomly freezing: I've had this problem like so many people. What I don't have is the pc randomly shutting down. I see this when I am typing and nothing appears. First I check the caps lock on and off. If frozen the caps lock lite will not change. If it freezes and the caps lock changes, got...
  3. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 randomly freezing: I've had this problem like so many people. What I don't have is the pc randomly shutting down. I see this when I am typing and nothing appears. First I check the caps lock on and off. If frozen the caps lock lite will not change. If it freezes and the caps lock changes, got...
  4. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Black Screens / Freezes randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Black Screens / Freezes randomly.: Windows freezes my screen by itself, only the mouse works well. Also Black Screens opens randomly for a couple of seconds and closes without any errors. It literally starts on every simple task like photoshop or browsing, so there's no problem with using CPU or whole RAM...
  6. RANDOM BLACK GLOWY SCREEN + RANDOM FREEZES

RANDOM BLACK GLOWY SCREEN + RANDOM FREEZES: Hi, ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1909 to the latest one, 20H2, I keep experiencing random freezes and the screen would go black as if someone just turn off the laptop. But, it's not completely black. It's kinda glowy and I can't press anything to wake it up as...
  7. Black Screen and Keyboard freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen and Keyboard freezes randomly: Dear Customer Support, I have endured with the black screen problem for 3 months and now my keyboard freezes randomly, after Windows 10 update. 1. After the October update, the "restart" windows option always restart with a black screen. I have to press the power button...
  8. Black Screen and Keyboard Freezes randomly

Black Screen and Keyboard Freezes randomly: Dear Customer Support, I have endured with the black screen problem for 3 months and now my keyboard freezes randomly, after Windows 10 update. 1. After the October update, the "restart" windows option always restart with a black screen. I have to press the power button...
  9. Windows 10 1903 Random Black Screens and Freezing

Windows 10 1903 Random Black Screens and Freezing: Hi, my HP Zbook Studio X360 has been freezing and getting random black screens for a long time, usually happening about twice a day. I found this report in the reliability history: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎27/‎2019 10:42 PM Status Report...
  10. win 10 freezes randomly

win 10 freezes randomly: win 10 freezes randomly, I need to reboot every time (pwr cycle). Have chkdsk, SFC /scannow, memory diag, with no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-freezes-randomly/06a636f8-1d34-4b26-b2ee-9174cd22d388