Windows 10: [Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from...

Discus and support [Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi there, I have the following behavior when resuming from hibernation: 1. BitLocker PIN is asked for. 2. OS loading screen appears. 3. It tries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JaMoDD, Jan 2, 2019.

1. JaMoDD Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from...

Hi there,

I have the following behavior when resuming from hibernation:

1. BitLocker PIN is asked for.

2. OS loading screen appears.

3. It tries to switch from loading screen to login screen but apparently fails. A black screen is displayed. Monitor stays active and does not go into energy safe mode.

There is no cursor visible on the black screen. The machine is not responding anymore. Hitting the power button immediately shuts down the machine. Cold restart always works.

I noticed, that resume does work if no app (e. g. Chrome) is running. Also resuming from sleep mode does work.

The machine is working just fine and also hibernation used to work. However, since performing a driver update and installing the latest windows updates, I am stuck with this weird problem. As a side note: I did also install a second SSD which is working fine. Can't imagine, it has anything to do with this. All my drives are encrypted with BitLocker.

I have tried all the various hints and tips that google presented me, e. g.:

* Blindly entering the user's password.

* sfc /scannow

* Checking with chkdsk and dism

* Disabling fast boot

* Checking if signal ends up on another monitor

* Disabling Windows App Readiness service

Windows 10.0.17763.195

:)

JaMoDD, Jan 2, 2019
  2. BigRob Win User

Dell Ispiron Black Screen After Loading Windows

Hello again,

Okay... I have a dell ispirion 1545 and it will not load into windows.. i can load up the comp, it gets to resuming windows and boots into a black screen but the kicker is the mouse is responsive.. wut do? *Confused [Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from... :confused:

BigRob, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Adiluddin Win User
    win10 black screen and cursor but no password on acc still not loading

I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 and not 8.1 with black screen and cursor I had no password so it should automatically load into account but it did not plus I tried ctrl key and enter plus all other key combinations but nothing and waited for half an hour. Please help all suggestions are welcomed!

P.S. I can see the cursor and the loading windows logo so no imbecile answers like graphic card driver or monitor driver for god sake

Adiluddin, Jan 2, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. [Solved] Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from... - Similar Threads - Solved 1809 Black

2. Black screen with loading cursor frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with loading cursor frozen: Hi I was trying to make a game on roblox studio but all suddenly I got a Microsoft alert and it turned into a black screen with a blue loading cursor I tried my best to turn it off and looked up a bunch of ways on YouTube but still nothing is working it ended up turning off...
  3. How to solve black screen with cursor after logon to windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to solve black screen with cursor after logon to windows 10: How to solve black screen with cursor after login to windows 10 I have tried the following ways but none of them worked. ->CTRL+ALT+DEL ->SAFE MODE HELP ME TO FIX THAT ISSUE [ATTACH]...
  4. Solved. Windows 10 black screen no cursor

Solved. Windows 10 black screen no cursor: I was following instructions to troubleshoot a game install and was instructed to put my pc into safe mode. Upon reboot i get the white dots circling but then nothing but black after that, no cursor. Things I have tried: Rebooting Windows USB installer...
  5. Black Screen with loading cursor

Black Screen with loading cursor: Hi I have a windows desktop and I tried to dual boot Kali Linux along side Windows 10 using a bootable usb. I first made the bootable by burning an iso file to the usb, I then partitioned Drive C: so that I could make room for the new OS. I then changed the boot order so that...
  6. Black screen with loading cursor

Black screen with loading cursor: I recently built my first pc, everything was running fine and working well but 3 days ago my hard drive gave me a problem where I had to reset everything. After that everything worked fune again until today, I turned on my pc and before logging in there is just a black screen...
  7. Updating to 1809 - Black Screen with Cursor :(

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updating to 1809 - Black Screen with Cursor :(: Hey! I've been trying to Update to my machines to 1809, but with barely any success so far. The Issue im facing right now, is that all local accounts (new ones and old ones), face a roughly 90 second black screen after logging in. The cursor is visible in the meantime and I...
  8. Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1809 Black screen no cursor after OS loading screen when resuming from hibernation: Hi there, I have the following behavior when resuming from hibernation: 1. BitLocker PIN is asked for. 2. OS loading screen appears. 3. It tries to switch from loading screen to login screen but apparently fails. A black screen is displayed. Monitor stays active and...
  9. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen: Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and...
  10. Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor: Windows 10 is loading to a black screen with cursor after login randomly, this happened after I just performed an update. I use an SSD for my OS files, 1TB hdd for docs and another for backups. This was happening 4 weeks ago, except my docs harddrive was making a clicking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resuming windows then black screen

2. black screen after resuming from hibernation windows 10

3. win 10 week up from sleep black screen

4. no login screen no cursor windows 10,
  5. update 1809 black screen flashing cursor,
  6. 1809 black screen after login no cursor,
  7. windows 10 1809 flashing loading cursor,
  8. windows sleep resume cursor only 1809,
  9. 1809 black screen with cursor,
  10. black screen windows 10 1809,
  11. win10 1809 black login,