Windows 10: **Solved - Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen.

Discus and support **Solved - Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem has been solved, but I live it here in case anyone else would have similar issue. Find the solution on the bottom. I connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShakeR2S5, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ShakeR2S5 Win User

**Solved - Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen.

This problem has been solved, but I live it here in case anyone else would have similar issue. Find the solution on the bottom.

I connect my bluetooth headphones to the PC using my bluetooth dongle. It is connected, there is sound everything works fine.

The issue

However, every time when I click on play video in full screen immediately or after a few seconds the sound stops completely in the whole system and even if I exit the full screen it won't make any sound whatsoever. This is the Stereo device that does it. If I swap to Hands-free everything makes sound fine, but then I swap back to Stereo nothing will make sound.

Workaround

To reset the sound in the Stereo device, I can go into bluetooth settings, disconnect from my headphones, then reconnect. After that there is still no sound, so I have to swap to the Hands-free device and then back to the Stereo device. Now it makes sound properly, of course until I open a video in full screen again.

Additional Information

It has worked before, I am just after a clean install of Windows 10. Since then it worked fine for 1-2 days. I have installed Unity, Blender, Visual Studio, Steam and Origin since then. Also a couple of games from Steam.

My headphones: JBL E55BT

Things I have tried:

• Windows troubleshoot sound
    • Disable and re-enable headphones in device manager
    • Uninstall, then re-install headphone drivers
    • Using other browser to watch video
    • Using another website to watch video
    • Playing downloaded video in full screen (it works fine)

I don't think it has anything to do with the bluetooth dongle or the headphones, since they do work in Hands-free mode.

EDIT: I have also noticed that using the volume buttons on my headphones no longer adjusts the volume in Windows, it rather acts as it has its own volume control. Before if I increased the volume using the button found on the headphones, it increased the volume in Windows.

Solution: I have an AMD graphics card that comes with Radeon ReLive which is a screen recording software. Whenever I entered full screen it turned on. For some reason it caused trouble with my bluetooth headphones stereo. I just disabled the feature and then everything worked fine.

:)

ShakeR2S5, Sep 9, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 9, 2018
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 9, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

**Solved - Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen.

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. **Solved - Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen. - Similar Threads - **Solved bluetooth Stereo

2. Windows 10 and 5.1 Sound Only Playing Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and 5.1 Sound Only Playing Stereo: I just got a 5.1 surround sound. Logitech Z906. Asus Z170-A mobo. Windows 10. Connected it using the 3.5mm jacks at the back of the PC. Green, Black, and Orange-ish. Green goes in the stereo out. Orange and Black go one row above for the Center/sub and RearLeft...
  3. Windows 10 and 5.1 Sound Only Playing Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 5.1 Sound Only Playing Stereo: I just got a 5.1 surround sound. Logitech Z906. Asus Z170-A mobo. Windows 10. Connected it using the 3.5mm jacks at the back of the PC. Green, Black, and Orange-ish. Green goes in the stereo out. Orange and Black go one row above for the Center/sub and RearLeft...
  4. Windows 10 and 5.1 Sound Only Playing Stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones not Playing in Stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC 700 headphones. They work in stereo when connected to my iPhone but when connected to my PC, they only play in mono. I previously had a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones which worked in stereo on my PC. When I check it in Bluetooth & Devices, it...
  7. Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound: Hi, I recently bought a P47 Wireless headphones and they are supposed to be stereo, but they are combining both channels and reproducing only mono sound. I have been searching on the internet a lot and I am not able to find any solution to this problem. I already tried to...
  8. Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black after playing online videos in full screen: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 with Windows 10. My laptop has started going black a couple of seconds after putting an online video full screen on Google Chrome. My screen brightness is on the lowest setting and the keyboard is unlit. Every time it takes me to the...
  9. Headphones not playing stereo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not playing stereo sound: Hi, recently my headphones broke and I bought a pair of headphones (JBL Live 650btnc) and when I am playing games like csgo, rainbow six siege etc it doesn't have left and right stereo and combines it into one channel. I have done research and I can't seem to find anything to...
  10. Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen.

Windows 10 bluetooth Stereo no sound after playing video in full screen.: I connect my bluetooth headphones to the PC using my bluetooth dongle. It is connected, there is sound everything works fine. The issue However, every time when I click on play video in full screen immediately or after a few seconds the sound stops completely in the whole...