Windows 10: [SOLVED] Windows install error HELP!!

Discus and support [SOLVED] Windows install error HELP!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i've been attempting to reinstall windows on my PC I have tried everything I can find including the most common suggestion diskpart which i've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James1320, Sep 15, 2019.

1. James1320 Win User

[SOLVED] Windows install error HELP!!

Hi i've been attempting to reinstall windows on my PC I have tried everything I can find including the most common suggestion diskpart which i've tried for days. I get the error "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." I've also attempted other drives than the drive I want to install it on and that doesn't work.

The storage devices I have are:

256GB Adata XPG m.2 nvme

512GB seagate SSD

2TB Seagate barracuda

Thanks

:)

James1320, Sep 15, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2019
  3. MRCL Win User
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

1. [SOLVED] Windows install error HELP!! - Similar Threads - SOLVED install error

2. Windows install error HELP!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install error HELP!!: Hi i've been attempting to reinstall windows on my PC I have tried everything I can find including the most common suggestion diskpart which i've tried for days. I get the error "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup...
  3. help me solve a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me solve a problem: why does my pc very slow in opening bluestark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-solve-a-problem/194a1f66-2ea1-47df-a59c-c21273d7991a
  4. OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Error! (Solved!): Hello all, Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Windows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.475 I'm posting this question after checking all possible answers in this community so I've done my homework. I've a very weird OneDrive problem. So a few weeks back I...
  5. ERROR SOLVING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR SOLVING: I opened word and I got the error message 0xc0000142 I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-solving/17fa3bf8-52f5-42c6-86c2-99ce7ac25908
  6. Help with Error 1720 Windows installer package

Help with Error 1720 Windows installer package: I keep getting the same error. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/help-with-error-1720-windows-installer-package/1912986f-086a-4d3e-bb14-72d42189382a
  7. Help solve a mystery: cause of drive errors / corrupt system files

in Windows 10 Support
    Help solve a mystery: cause of drive errors / corrupt system files: Happy to start of this post by saying, I performed a factory reset on my machine and it is up and running. Though my computer is thankfully functional again, I'm not sure what went wrong in the first place... so I'm posting generally, soliciting advice from anyone who feels...
  8. Solve Backup Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Solve Backup Error: Using Backup & Restore, this is the third night I got backup errors (red X), but the first time I saw the message. "Backup failed on shadow copy on source volume got deleted. Might be caused by high write activity on the volume. retry backup.. Consider increasing shadow...
  9. Need help solving the code 34 error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help solving the code 34 error: I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and...
  10. Solved: "Something Happened" Installation Failed" Error 80070005

Solved: "Something Happened" Installation Failed" Error 80070005: I know there are a handful of threads with the above error message and code, but I have yet to see a thread with what was my reason for the error code. I wanted to pass on what I discovered and how I fixed it. I started with a standard Windows 7 Pro install joined to a...