Windows 10: SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

Discus and support SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out. Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SP1200, Sep 21, 2016.

1. SP1200 Win User

SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out.
    Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i updates to the latest driver there also. nope still fadedout washed out black background.

Anyone found a fix for this yet?

GeForce GTX 960 v372.90
    HP Pavilion 25xw IPS

:)

SP1200, Sep 21, 2016
  2. vc_dxb Win User

HD7 Zune - Artist image on the background

i figured it out yesterday.

in zune, when you are playin a track, the background wall changes as per the artist image. before the image was pretty dark and bold but then it suddenly became faded and light colored.

after playin a bit with it i noticed that if you have the theme as white background, the artist wall gets faded out however, if the theme is black, the same image becomes more visible.

it pretty stupid for the phone to act such way cause i like the white theme but then i also like the background image to be dark and not faded.

vc_dxb, Sep 21, 2016
  3. Since the new Windows 10 update (2016), my computer screen turns black after being idle

I just updated my Windows and the Desktop was black upon startup.. when I put an image as desktop background it stays for 5 sec and then fades to black again The fading looks as if it does it on purpose and not as an error.. Everything works but my desktop
    stays black..

Karl Gustaf FredrikLundqvist, Sep 21, 2016
  4. SP1200 Win User

Ok so i just reinstalled the SAME drivers I already had and it brought my black color back.

SP1200, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color - Similar Threads - SOLVED update faded

2. Fading Sound [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fading Sound [SOLVED]: The issue is that the sound slowly fades out when something quiet is played on the computer. e.g. Watching a really quiet video will have all sound fade out. This persists until something loud happens like someone speaking on Discord or me myself muting or unmuting myself....
  3. background colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    background colors: A couple days ago, when Windows 10 performed its automatic update, I was left with the color of my backgrounds all black. I want my taskbar black, my desktop a picture and all other backgrounds white. I was able to get the picture back on the desktop BUT, I cannot have the...
  4. Windows background change fade speed

Windows background change fade speed: Hello, I've just downloaded WinDynamicDesktop to have macOS wallpapers that change during the time of the day, when the time changes the wallpaper fades extremely fast to another one and I dont even see the fade fully. What I was wondering is if there is some option in...
  5. faded color

faded color: Help! I Just got a new laptop. It is Lenovo Ideapad. I have tried very setting there is, and the screen is not crisp and clear like my old laptop was/still is. Most of the texts are in a greyscale color and Facebook, etc...is very faded. All the screens are hard to read...
  6. Background color

Background color: I somehow managed to change my background color to black. Not Good. New to 10. Don't know how I made change; therefore, I am unable to find out how to change it to something else. Somehow changed color on front first page to color I wanted on every page there after....
  7. Background Faded

Background Faded: When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-faded/2fa01d5b-83ab-41ce-aed7-df0f44ecd0e4
  8. Windows Background Color

Windows Background Color: I have set the following registry entries to reduce the blinding white Window background color on my Windows 10 computer: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors 190 190 190 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors 190 190 190 But every time the computer goes to...
  9. Background is Black not it org color

Background is Black not it org color: Background is black to much Yellow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-is-black-not-it-org-color/3f23bde0-6afe-4b1e-8792-fdc273de83ed
  10. background color on everything is black

background color on everything is black: Background color on everything is black; how do I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/background-color-on-everything-is-black/99d904a1-db71-479b-9232-8da5b9fccd65