Windows 10: Solving the winload.exe problem

Discus and support Solving the winload.exe problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 computer would not boot. The error message was 0xc000000e. The file windows/system32/winload.exe was missing or corrupted. I looked it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mburwen, Oct 17, 2018.

1. mburwen Win User

Solving the winload.exe problem

My Windows 10 computer would not boot. The error message was 0xc000000e. The file windows/system32/winload.exe was missing or corrupted. I looked it up and found two solutions on the Microsoft community forum. I tried both and neither worked.

In desperation, I decided to get help from Microsoft. Their technician advised me to power off my computer, wait 10 seconds and then power it on again, She said to repeat this procedure 3 times. I powered off, then powered on and my system immediately booted properly!!!!!!! No need to repeat the on/off procedure.

I am very upset that I was not able to find this solution on any Windows forum. It was obviously well-known to Microsoft, since that was the first thing the technician recommended. It cost me $49 to be told to turn my computer off and on. To call this a ripoff is an understatement.

:)

mburwen, Oct 17, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Solving the winload.exe problem

[SOLVED] Cannot open .exe files

The clean boot needs an exe file to work, so therefore I can't do one!!!

Any other ideas that do not need a exe file?

GeoffLester, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Solving the winload.exe problem

1. Solving the winload.exe problem - Similar Threads - Solving winload exe

2. Unknown exe files SOLVED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown exe files SOLVED: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  3. Solve this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solve this problem: When i start this game setup this message appear and not be solved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-problem/fa41987a-f580-41cb-aec4-47187fcfeb06
  4. Solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve this problem: When i start this game setup this message appear and not be solved " note that i opened with run as administrator " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-problem/50999fdd-64cc-4962-8804-7e023eaecb32
  5. problemas con el WINLOADER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problemas con el WINLOADER: Hola, tengo un problema con el pc, y realmente no sé cómo resolverlohace un día o así, le cambie la placa al pc, y este se encendió perfectamente, como era de esperar, Windows me pidió reiniciar para actualizar los drivers, en ese momento, me salió un pantallazo azulal...
  6. Problem solved.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem solved.: Problem solved but the site won't let me delete this post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-solved/e8688f6b-5598-47cd-ab47-2ab5ef2721aa
  7. Winload exe. Unable to boot

Winload exe. Unable to boot: Hi. i am getting a blue screen containing this error when booting to os simalar to those in this thread...
  8. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  9. vcredist_x64.exe error not solved

vcredist_x64.exe error not solved: I faced vcredist_x64.exe error and tried to solve it in several ways I cleaned my hard drive with Cleanmgr command, also ran Sfc/scannow command – both with no results. Did I make something wrong? I picked up the tips from...
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 winload.exe problem