Windows 10: Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

Discus and support Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've upgraded a system from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now, some Start menu entries, especially the "Run as administrator" one, do not work anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan Vasilov EET, May 25, 2022.

1. Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

I've upgraded a system from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now, some Start menu entries, especially the "Run as administrator" one, do not work anymore. Another example is Firefox "New private window".Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

:)

Dan Vasilov EET, May 25, 2022
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, May 25, 2022
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, May 25, 2022
  4. Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Did u try right clicking and select add to start menu?

When did AMD release DX12 drivers?

Pill Monster, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

1. Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - actions Start menu

2. Windows 11 start menu stops responding after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu stops responding after some time: The start menu in Windows 11 keeps freezing up after a period of time and I cannot click anything on it. For some reason, it starts responding again when I open up the Task Manager. I'm not shutting down anything or doing anything else at all on the Task Manager, but simply...
  3. Windows 11 start menu stops responding after some time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start menu stops responding after some time: The start menu in Windows 11 keeps freezing up after a period of time and I cannot click anything on it. For some reason, it starts responding again when I open up the Task Manager. I'm not shutting down anything or doing anything else at all on the Task Manager, but simply...
  4. Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11

Some actions in the Start menu do not work after upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11: I've upgraded a system from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now, some Start menu entries, especially the "Run as administrator" one, do not work anymore. Another example is Firefox "New private window".Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?...
  5. Windows 10 menu still there and doesn't work after upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 menu still there and doesn't work after upgrade to Windows 11: After I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10, the menu bar at the bottom is Windows 10 and doesn't work. Had to use keyboard commands to get to setting to roll back to Windows 10.How to fix?...
  6. Windows 10 menu still there and doesn't work after upgrade to Windows 11

Windows 10 menu still there and doesn't work after upgrade to Windows 11: After I upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10, the menu bar at the bottom is Windows 10 and doesn't work. Had to use keyboard commands to get to setting to roll back to Windows 10.How to fix?...
  7. Some Windows elements suddenly stopped working Start menu, action centre, taskbar icons

in Cortana
    Some Windows elements suddenly stopped working Start menu, action centre, taskbar icons: Context:My laptop has been running perfectly, and was running perfectly earlier today. After installing new drivers, and plugging my laptop into an external monitor, this issue has suddenly occurred. My Thoughts:I feel like the external monitor and drivers are unrelated,...
  8. After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work: Hello, I've been running a Windows 10 laptop for about seven months now and haven't had any issue with it until it decided to automatically update this week. And ever since then, I've been having an issue with my laptop's taskbar. If I click on either the start menu or action...
  9. Items some missing from Windows 10 start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Items some missing from Windows 10 start menu.: Suddenly the "Settings" and "File Explorer" options are missing from the start menu of my Windows 10x64 Pro installation. Any idea how to get them back? I tried going back to a restore point when I knew they were there they still didn't come back. 22642
  10. Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu Windows apps action pane not working: One day when i turned on my pc and clicked the start menu it is not working. when in opened edge it shows up the splash screen and closes and action pane is also not working etc... I have tried many things like reinstalling windows apps from powershell and sfc /scannow. gone...