Windows 10: Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update

Discus and support Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have some app like visual studio code, gitkraken, mongodb compass, is apparently now after October 2018 update is can't open without internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muhammad Dicky Hidayat, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update

I have some app like visual studio code, gitkraken, mongodb compass, is apparently now after October 2018 update is can't open without internet connection. Before update all those app can running without internet connection. I think it's not bugs from apps but from Windows.

:)

Muhammad Dicky Hidayat, Oct 16, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Start developing on Windows 10 October 2018 Update today

Source: Start developing on Windows 10 October 2018 Update today - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 16, 2018
  3. emailx45 Win User
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now paused

REALLY! I CANNOT USE UPPER CASE HERE!

What is the real function of this button, then?
    Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update [​IMG]

Excuse me sir, I will spend my time formating my C:
    For while, read this:
    The October 2018 Update is preventing modern apps from connecting to the internet for some

By Muhammad Jarir Kanji @M_Kanji · Oct 5, 2018 13:58 EDT!

SOURCES: The October 2018 Update is preventing modern apps from connecting to the internet for some - Neowin

MS Windows 10 PRO 1803, Im going back ... build 1809 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

NOTE: for a moment, I thought Windows ME had come back to life!

emailx45, Oct 16, 2018
  4. emailx45 Win User

Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update

Windows 10 October 2018 Update rollout now paused

It looks like things are getting more serious for the new Update Oct / 2018More updates on the issues with this latest update:

SOURCES:
    The October 2018 Update is preventing modern apps from connecting to the internet for some [Update] - Neowin

emailx45, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update

1. Some App can't start without internet connection after windows 10 October 2018 update - Similar Threads - App can't start

2. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  3. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  4. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't control the brightness after October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't control the brightness after October 2018 update: Hi there! I bought my Asus laptop just recently and it came with Windows 10 preinstalled. It worked just fine until I did an update a couple days ago. So here is the problem - after I start using my laptop everything works perfectly, but after a certain amount of time all...
  6. HDMI connections not working after October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI connections not working after October 2018 update: Hi, I have Windows 10 installed on my personal laptop. My laptop does not connect to my external monitor and to my projector since I received the recent 'critical update' (dated October 2018 I believe). I updated graphics card drivers and tried a different cable but HDMI...
  7. How to recover after October 2018 update computer will not start Windows 10

How to recover after October 2018 update computer will not start Windows 10: After an October insider update in October Windows 10 rebooted but will not load OS again. As an interim I installed Windows 10 on my drive D to recover work. I now need to understand what I have to do to get back to normal operations. Any help would be greatly...
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  9. Windows 10 October 2018 update breaks internet connectivity for some windows components

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 October 2018 update breaks internet connectivity for some windows components: Hi, After installing the Windows 10 October 2018 update, the windows update itself doesn't work anymore. Just gives me a message: "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try...
  10. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b