Windows 10: Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Discus and support Some App on windows 10 do not have sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Aldhaffin Win User

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching for solution on the internet but non of them are working for me i have tried to update my audio driver, change default format at speaker properties and it is still not working, if you have the solution that i can try please let me know thanks

:)

Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Some App on windows 10 do not have sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound - Similar Threads - App sound

2. Facebook Messenger App sound not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger App sound not working in windows 10: Hello Everyone I have the default Messenger app on windows 10. The page - contacts - sending written messages is all fine. But when it comes to make and/or receive a call - I get a small icon showing the pic of who I'm call - so camera's working fine but no sound....
  3. DTS studio sound system app failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS studio sound system app failure: I'm using Toshiba "P50- A Y3110" model laptop. It is showing "failed to find APO endpoint" how to troubleshoot? I tried it through updating drivers didn't work . can I get any help?! Thank you....
  4. Only the app "Groove Music" can play sound to a Bluetooth speaker in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only the app "Groove Music" can play sound to a Bluetooth speaker in Windows 10: After I connected the PC (Windows 10 with the last update so far) to a bluetooth speaker, none of the apps play any sound except the "Groove Music" one. I've installed the drivers, checked the volume levels, set the bluetooth speaker as the default sound device, etc. This is...
  5. DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing

DxDiag Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info & Windows App Closing: Hi all, I am currently trying to figure out how to fix this error message I keep getting whenever I open dxdiag. Error: Problem Getting Extra Sound Info I checked my Sound tabs and there are no issues to be found. Sound works on my system. I even reinstalled Direct X 11....
  6. No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10

No notification Sound or Pop up for new mail in MAIL APP in Windows 10: NO Notification getting for new Email in MAIL APP. Tried all the settings in Notification, personal. Searched net for any notification settings I have missed but to no help. Is anybody else facing the same problem and found any solution OR should I switch to Outlook or...
  7. Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App 3d effects NO SOUND after making an mp4 all of a sudden...last week...: So I have used the MS Photos App to enhance jpg's with the new 3d effects which comes with sound effects too. I love them. And the first few I made into mp4's. came out great. That was last week. All of a sudden now, NONE are coming out with sound when I save them. I can hear...
  8. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...
  9. No sounds on certain apps after windows update

No sounds on certain apps after windows update: I got no sounds on a few apps like Autohotkey (SoundBeep for example), CheatEngine, PrtScr, and even Troubleshoot sound doesn't make any sound too. But all else work fine, like Google Chrome, Discord, Helium Music Manager, KMPlayer... Those apps sound fine before i...
  10. "Sound Enhancements" missing in the "Sound" app

"Sound Enhancements" missing in the "Sound" app: I used to see four potential enhancements that I could choose in the Sound app. But now I can't find them. I'm thinking that, perhaps, some other driver has superceded that driver that had the enhancement choices. Can someone help? Thank you. 103384