Windows 10: Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Discus and support Some App on windows 10 do not have sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Aldhaffin Win User

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching for solution on the internet but non of them are working for me i have tried to update my audio driver, change default format at speaker properties and it is still not working, if you have the solution that i can try please let me know thanks

:)

Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Some App on windows 10 do not have sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

1. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound - Similar Threads - App sound

2. Sound not working on certain apps when headphones plugged back in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not working on certain apps when headphones plugged back in: My headphones randomly unplugs themselves. When I plug it back in sound works on apps like Google, Spotify, discord, but not on Minecraft. I have to restart Minecraft for sound to work again. It's obviously a software error because it works on google and Spotify but not...
  3. Sound Problems - midtones and bass changing with different apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Problems - midtones and bass changing with different apps: Hi, can someone help me?Recently I got a problem with my sound. I usually switch between headphones and speakers for audio output. When I use chrome and youtube with music it has a normal sound. But when I switch the windows with "alt-tab" to spotify, steam or other programs...
  4. All Audio Working, but No Playback Sound in Windows Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Audio Working, but No Playback Sound in Windows Apps?: Windows updated today 4-13-21 to version Win10 64 v 20H2 All audio drivers are updated. El Gato Wave 3 mic, NOT using the Wave Length Software, so that isn't an issue. Never have used it. Microphone is working, and is detected by Windows, by online mic testers, and I...
  5. Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound

Hulu App windows 10, Microsoft Edge updat no more 5.1 DD sound: It seems like Microsoft Edge has been updated and now on my Hulu app I no longer get 5.1 surround sound. Dolby Digital is gone. I was online with Hulu Techs and they cant figure it out either. I believe it has something to do with the web browser. the hulu app has a...
  6. Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound

Windows photo Video editing Apps and NO MP4 Sound: After finally being bullied into updating to Windows 10 I can't believe how many basic problems it has. But what is driving me nuts is the missing sound issue on MP4's Looking that the forums on here I can find thread after thread the oldest from 2015! Not one seems to...
  7. Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger

Sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger: Hello Support, From latest Windows and driver updates we are currently experiencing sound delay in specific apps Joule, Trayport, Eikon Messanger. It is probably caused by the Realtek Audio driver. There is 3-5 second audio delay as those apps are used for trading this is...
  8. blurry apps and beeping sound in headphones

blurry apps and beeping sound in headphones: I have been having issues with some blurry apps. I have updated the driver using hp website and hp support assistant. One thing I noticed is that the display settings for this particular laptop are different from what I have normally seen. My laptop is HP Envy 15 notebook pc....
  9. Windows Camera app not recording sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Camera app not recording sound: I'm trying to record myself on the Windows Camera App for a school project, but no sound is coming out when I play it back. I've tried troubleshooting, adjusting the microphone settings, and checking if the app has microphone access, but nothing is working. HELP! submitted...
  10. How to change sound output of an app when switching sound devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change sound output of an app when switching sound devices: Everytime I switch from headphones to speakers on a fullscreen app, it does not have sound unless I restart the application. I've tried to change the output in the "App volume and devices preferences" but of course my app does not appear there. There was an option in windows...