Windows 10: Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Discus and support Some App on windows 10 do not have sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Aldhaffin Win User

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching for solution on the internet but non of them are working for me i have tried to update my audio driver, change default format at speaker properties and it is still not working, if you have the solution that i can try please let me know thanks

:)

Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Some App on windows 10 do not have sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

1. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound - Similar Threads - App sound

2. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  3. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  4. No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app: Hey, there no sound on Logitech Z623 on Zoom app. Testing Zoom sound with PC Speakers worked fine, any other audio sources with the Z623 worked fine, but there's something specifically blocking sound from Zoom and all software updated. thanks...
  5. No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app

No sound of Logitech Z623 on Zoom app: Hey, there no sound on Logitech Z623 on Zoom app. Testing Zoom sound with PC Speakers worked fine, any other audio sources with the Z623 worked fine, but there's something specifically blocking sound from Zoom and all software updated. thanks...
  6. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45
  7. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45
  8. Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app: Hi,I've been studying the whole day to get the location of the musics used by the photo app when slideshow is enabled.Nothing in windows/media, neither in the photo app folder, i searched every directories and a lot of different strategies, without success.If someone's up to...
  9. Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app

Pick up the sound tracks used by the slideshow in Photos app: Hi,I've been studying the whole day to get the location of the musics used by the photo app when slideshow is enabled.Nothing in windows/media, neither in the photo app folder, i searched every directories and a lot of different strategies, without success.If someone's up to...
  10. Phone link app has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link app has no sound: My app has no sound. I have tried all the suggestions posted online both for my phone and for the app / pc. there is no problem here. The toggle allowing sound to be turned on and off as stated in many posts Settings > Apps > Computer > Hear audio from drop menu. Is not...