Windows 10: Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Discus and support Some App on windows 10 do not have sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Aldhaffin Win User

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching for solution on the internet but non of them are working for me i have tried to update my audio driver, change default format at speaker properties and it is still not working, if you have the solution that i can try please let me know thanks

:)

Aldhaffin, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Some App on windows 10 do not have sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

1. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound - Similar Threads - App sound

2. Volume Mixer Applications blank and nothing, including System sounds or other apps, shows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer Applications blank and nothing, including System sounds or other apps, shows.: Hey guys, there's some problem I'm having here. After I was doing a system restore and was getting the sound back, it appears something went wrong. I was watching a video and I heard no sound at all. I could hear nothing from a media player or a sound program editor, like...
  3. Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.: I have tried this app, that seems to have a lot of advantages, using the PC similar to a handsfree kit via bluetooth. Only problem is that the sound quality is poor. It seems to be an issue related to "your phone"/bluetooth connection, as sound is brilliant while using same...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 - Camera app not recording any sound

Microsoft Windows 10 - Camera app not recording any sound: Hi there, I have been trying to record a video using my 'Camera' app on my computer however there is no sound. I have checked settings and microphone is switched on. All volume settings are set to high. Other apps for video calling, the microphone works ok - It's...
  5. Windows Camera app not recording sound

Windows Camera app not recording sound: I have been trying to record video using the Windows Camera app (Windows version 1909), but no sound gets recorded. The default audio input device is the microphone in my webcam, and the audio preferences for Camera are set to default. I was able to use the same setup...
  6. Camera app doesn't capture sound even though Skype does

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera app doesn't capture sound even though Skype does: When I record video with the Camera app, no sound is recorded. However, Skype does capture sound even though both apps are configured in Windows Settings to use the same default microphone (the one in my Logitech Webcam Pro 9000). I have tried playing back the video recorded...
  7. Access to Sound Slider in App Volume and Device Preferences Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access to Sound Slider in App Volume and Device Preferences Screen: I use an app in Windows 10 named WSJT-X. This is an app for ham radio operators to communicate digitally and uses my sound card to generate a series of tones. However, after using this app for some time, I'm not getting the proper output anymore. I opened up the App volume...
  8. Camera app not showing input pictures but records sound. The machine is less than a week...

Camera app not showing input pictures but records sound. The machine is less than a week...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stealurface1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6mrjs/camera_app_not_showing_input_pictures_but_records/
  9. Movies app decreases the sound when it's in focus?

Movies app decreases the sound when it's in focus?: And when unfocused or minimized it's increased again. Is this a bug or feature? If so can it be disabled? submitted by /u/DMGLMGMLG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5pelc/movies_app_decreases_the_sound_when_its_in_focus/
  10. The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.

The sounds in the Alarm app are beautiful.: For those who don't use it, the Alarm app in Windows 10 has some really awesome alert sounds. I've repurposed some of them for notifications and the like. You probably want to use an app like Audacity to trim ones that are longer, but in my opinion it's worth it. Gives a...