Windows 10: Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached

Discus and support Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey I'm on Windows 10 PC, and when I open the start menu, some of my app icons have a grey background Google Maps & Webull. Can someone let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shantmarkarian, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached

Hey

I'm on Windows 10 PC, and when I open the start menu, some of my app icons have a grey background Google Maps & Webull.

Can someone let me know what it is for? or what it means?

Thank you

Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached d508024a-693a-4875-accc-a18e2c7bd8fb?upload=true.png

:)

shantmarkarian, Apr 7, 2021
  2. NicowyN Win User

[Photos app] Black background to grey ?!

Hi,

I don't know why but background of photos app windows 10 turn to grey ?! I use dark mode, and selected it in settings of application photo but still grey ? Why ?

Can i reverse to go back to black background please ?

Help me!

NicowyN, Apr 7, 2021
  3. THX1138 Win User
    Make Windows Explorer background dark grey or black

I set my Win 10 settings to dark mode but it only affects part of the interface and Windows explorer is still white. How do I make Windows Explorer dimmer? I know there are external utilities but is there no way built-in?

Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached [​IMG]

THX1138, Apr 7, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached

dalchina, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached

1. Some app / program icons on Windows 10 PC have a dark grey background image attached - Similar Threads - app program icons

2. Background Apps Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Apps Greyed Out: Whenever I click outside of a window, the screen is greyed out so only the window I am currently in is clearly visible. It makes it super hard to use the multitasking function and even after speaking with Microsoft customer service for over an hour I still haven't figured out...
  3. Background Apps Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Apps Greyed Out: Whenever I click outside of a window, the screen is greyed out so only the window I am currently in is clearly visible. It makes it super hard to use the multitasking function and even after speaking with Microsoft customer service for over an hour I still haven't figured out...
  4. Icon backgrounds in dark mode are white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon backgrounds in dark mode are white: I believe this started with Windows version 2004 but only these two programs seem to look weird. I tried to re-add the shortcuts manually but that did nothing. I also tried to reinstall premiere and audition but that also did nothing. Changing modes to light hides the problem...
  5. An icon with dark background instead of transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An icon with dark background instead of transparent?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aarspar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5vzt4/an_icon_with_dark_background_instead_of/
  6. Some programs have black background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs have black background: About a month ago, after i had to change a failing HDD, and reinstalled windows, i started having this problem.https://imgur.com/a/sarOXN1 In some programs (mostly windows explorer and instalation wizards) the whole background is black, and in some cases so is the text....
  7. PC login background images for windows 10

PC login background images for windows 10: How might I locate the right place to search for an image that I liked but couldn't figure out how to save the image to my computer before windows 10 updated to the next background image? I mean, Microsoft is sending these images to my hard drive that are presented to me at...
  8. Dark Background

Dark Background: I just picked up a new surface pro, and I am not able to get the office / windows product to display anything other than a black background, which I really do not like. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-background/8b65415e-8ad8-4b57-b5f4-0e7c38ec2ebc
  9. Make Windows Explorer background dark grey or black

Make Windows Explorer background dark grey or black: I set my Win 10 settings to dark mode but it only affects part of the interface and Windows explorer is still white. How do I make Windows Explorer dimmer? I know there are external utilities but is there no way built-in? [img] 95223
  10. Some Folder Icons have a Black Background

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Folder Icons have a Black Background: I think since the latest Windows 10 update some of my icons have a black background to them, sometimes they don't *update*. [img] What could be causing this? I've tried deleting the thumbnail cache using CCleaner and Disk Cleaner but that didn't seem to help. Any...