Windows 10: Some app too small to see

Discus and support Some app too small to see in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fj1ltx41tx561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=af92be8ceacf49af0aa758629df0202725531846 Anyone knows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/khuttajitto, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Some app too small to see

/u/khuttajitto, Dec 18, 2020

2. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Some app too small to see :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Some app too small to see

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Some app too small to see e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Some app too small to see

1. Some app too small to see - Similar Threads - app too small

2. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  3. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  4. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: The issues was reported before, but the thread was closed: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-too-small-for-some-apps-but-scaling-is/27929f41-86dc-485b-9856-90f3171cf8d6On one Surface machine this happens every few days when waking up from sleep....
  5. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: The issues was reported before, but the thread was closed: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-too-small-for-some-apps-but-scaling-is/27929f41-86dc-485b-9856-90f3171cf8d6On one Surface machine this happens every few days when waking up from sleep....
  6. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Text is too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

Text is too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: Hi I'm having a little issue with the font size. The label under the icons on my desktop, any text in my file explorer, and tabs on google chrome are super tiny. The font size for other apps are fine, it's just these apps so far that have this issue. I like the scaling, so I...
  8. App photos (?) are too small

App photos (?) are too small: [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl out:) thanks!...
  9. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big: Hello, I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have messed with a lot of things on the display options, as well as compatibility issues but I can't solve this question,...
  10. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...