Windows 10: Some applications are getting corrupted after restart

Discus and support Some applications are getting corrupted after restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've encountered an issue but not sure if it's software or hardware based.I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1682 and basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Orionium3, May 26, 2022.

1. Orionium3 Win User

Some applications are getting corrupted after restart

Hi, I've encountered an issue but not sure if it's software or hardware based.I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1682 and basically every restart programs/applications are getting corrupted i.e. : XSplit Broadcaster, GeForce Experience, Battle.net, maybe there's more but these I noticed myself and is very annoying reinstalling them or replacing the executables from backup that I made earlier.SFC or SMART won't work since the system is on NVME M2 in RAID0.I have re-installed the OS Version 21H2 Build 20348.230 earlier thinking that may be a corruption of Windows 10, but sin

:)

Orionium3, May 26, 2022

2. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, May 26, 2022
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 26, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Some applications are getting corrupted after restart - Similar Threads - applications are getting

2. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  3. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  4. Some applications are getting corrupted after restart

Some applications are getting corrupted after restart: Hi, I've encountered an issue but not sure if it's software or hardware based.I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1682 and basically every restart programs/applications are getting corrupted i.e. : XSplit Broadcaster, GeForce Experience, Battle.net, maybe...
  5. Some applications are getting corrupted after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some applications are getting corrupted after restart: Hi, I've encountered an issue but not sure if it's software or hardware based.I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1682 and basically every restart programs/applications are getting corrupted i.e. : XSplit Broadcaster, GeForce Experience, Battle.net, maybe...
  6. Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop: Im playing games with an emulator LDPlayer, Nox and it keeps getting corrupted everytime I restart my laptop, I’m using windows 10. The emulator was fine before, but everytime I restart my laptop it got stuck on loading and a pop up show up; sorry the emulator encountered and...
  7. Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop

Games keeps getting corrupted after I restart my laptop: Im playing games with an emulator LDPlayer, Nox and it keeps getting corrupted everytime I restart my laptop, I’m using windows 10. The emulator was fine before, but everytime I restart my laptop it got stuck on loading and a pop up show up; sorry the emulator encountered and...
  8. Disable applications restarting after update

Disable applications restarting after update: So I have been desperately trying to make windows 10 NOT restart applications after reboots. It works, IF I manually do a normal reboot. But if the reboot is due to updates being applied, applications restart at next login, ignoring my settings. I can see how Microsoft might...
  9. Corrupt windows 10 after restart

Corrupt windows 10 after restart: hello! i own a desktop computer that has been working fine for years. just yestwrday i restarted while it was on the black loading screen with the blue windows icon, and now my windows 10 is corrupt. i cannot open the settings , access the internet, o [IMG] fix the stretched...
  10. Corrupted application

Corrupted application: I recently installed iTunes on my PC from the windows store, the first time I used it, it launched fine. After I once restarted my PC it didn't launch anymore, I tried to remove the program and it did uninstall but it still shows up in my search bar. When I try to reinstall...