Windows 10: Some applications are not working after update 1903

Discus and support Some applications are not working after update 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SampathKumar7, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Some applications are not working after update 1903

Hello,

When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors

1. Apps are not working.

2. The screen share is not working.

3. x-ray mark on background of apps

Thanks

:)

SampathKumar7, Oct 22, 2019
  2. varxtis Win User

Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Oct 22, 2019
  3. MJLONGLEY Win User
    Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Some applications are not working after update 1903

Windows Feature Update 1903

Hi Sara209

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. The steps which you have undertaken to block updates won't work for any feature update. Feature updates need to be blocked temporarily by using different steps.

But, I will suggest that you should not try to stop 1903 feature update. Let it happen.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Some applications are not working after update 1903

1. Some applications are not working after update 1903 - Similar Threads - applications are working

2. Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update: After updating Graphics driver, Some applications lagging. Edge browser, Blender, Overall PC working well. only Unreal Editor is lagging, installed Fortect by assuming it may fix Lag, but surprisingly Fortect also...
  3. Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update: After updating Graphics driver, Some applications lagging. Edge browser, Blender, Overall PC working well. only Unreal Editor is lagging, installed Fortect by assuming it may fix Lag, but surprisingly Fortect also...
  4. Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some programes do not work or some will not install after Windows 10 1903 update: After updating W10 to 1903 I am unable to install some programmes like Dropbox, DWG True View, DELL Support Assist. Also some applications like DELL Support Assist, Dropbox, Need For Speed and Microsoft Picture Viewer (Office 2010) have stopped working and will not uninstall...
  5. After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work: I've had this problem ever since the 1903 update. I can't pinpoint the responsible specific update although it has something to do with the 1903 update. I believe it's the KB4507453 update. The clock, network, sound and notification icon doesn't respond when i left click them...
  6. Keyboard not working in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working in some applications: Whilst I can use the keyboard and type in applications such as File explorer, Word, Outlook and Excel it does not work on anything else such as Messenger. (This is after I have introduced upgrades for McAfee and Dell products.) I am new to windows 10 and therefore I am a...
  7. Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903

Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903: Applications are getting freeze while working and they don't stop responding. I go to desktop or press Windows + D key and come back to the application and it works fine. After each command, it happens so it's hard to work. I am having this issue with my work and home pc...
  8. Office 365 Applications uninstall after 1903 update

Office 365 Applications uninstall after 1903 update: MM laptop had all office products installed on it which come with my Office 365 Subscription, and last night i installed the 1903 update. After the restart, all my office products were gone. Anyone else experience this? The only quirky thing i can think of is that i had...
  9. SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING

SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING: [ATTACH] HS Chouhan <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> [IMG]8 Nov 2018, 17:13 (16 hours ago) [IMG] [IMG] to MicrosoftAnswers [IMG] Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve...
  10. Some applications work intermittently.

Some applications work intermittently.: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit I use Tysoft FTP Server & smtp4dev I find they run once, then fail to run again until I reboot my PC. Both apps show as 32bit applications. Has anyone had any similar issues with other applications and found a way around it ? Thanks 33927