Windows 10: Some applications don't run Help

Discus and support Some applications don't run Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I was using my device, and I decided to turn it off to go to sleep. the next one I noticed that the logo on some programs did not appear and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CristianBarea, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Some applications don't run Help

Yesterday I was using my device, and I decided to turn it off to go to sleep. the next one I noticed that the logo on some programs did not appear and when I try to open it, it doesn't happen. it doesn't give any mistake or anything, and truthfully, I need to solve this, since the computer is not mine. if it's borrowedSome applications don't run Help [​IMG]

:)

CristianBarea, Mar 19, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 19, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 19, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Some applications don't run Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Some applications don't run Help :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Some applications don't run Help

1. Some applications don't run Help - Similar Threads - applications don't run

2. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  3. Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon of some applications don't appear above thumbnails: Hello,Problem is that icons of SOME applications don't appear above thumbnails. It works for some but not all and it stopped working for no reason. Icons are visible in details display. Any help please ?...
  4. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: So i try to open the game and pops up an error saying ''The following components are required to run this program: Directx Runtime'' i checked and i have directx 12 already so don't make sense this error, i also try to install directx again and it says i got the newer...
  5. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: So i try to open the game and pops up an error saying ''The following components are required to run this program: Directx Runtime'' i checked and i have directx 12 already so don't make sense this error, i also try to install directx again and it says i got the newer...
  6. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP ERROR 0xc000007b / application not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP ERROR 0xc000007b / application not...: Hi, I've already made another post about this issue. I've been partially helped. So thanks for that.For the new people:I recently restored my PC.Before the restore, every game and application ran just fine.After the restore, some games and applications either give the...
  7. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP ERROR 0xc000007b / application not...

CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP ERROR 0xc000007b / application not...: Hi, I've already made another post about this issue. I've been partially helped. So thanks for that.For the new people:I recently restored my PC.Before the restore, every game and application ran just fine.After the restore, some games and applications either give the...
  8. Help with running/downloading applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with running/downloading applications: So I just switched from my mom's Mac Mini computer to a fancy gaming Windows 10 computer of my own and I'm having trouble with running certain applications? For example I'm trying to download the rgb control software for my Tecware Phantom 87 key keyboard, it saves it as a...
  9. Some applications don't appear in Open With menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications don't appear in Open With menu: In Windows 10 some applications don't appear in the Open With menu, requiring me open the "Choose another app" dialog via the bottom of the menu. Applications do get reliably added to the "Choose another app" list though. This happens with using VirtualDub to open MP4 files,...
  10. Some games don't allow 'run as administrator'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games don't allow 'run as administrator'?: One of my wife's games won't run so I told her to right-click & choose 'run as administrator'. That's my 'go-to' diagnostic tool to see whether the game actually won't run or if it's a permissions thing. Surprise! 'Run as administrator' isn't an option for this game....