Windows 10: Some applications in dark theme have white headers

Discus and support Some applications in dark theme have white headers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to fix this somehow? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScienceDiscoverer, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Some applications in dark theme have white headers

Is there any way to fix this somehow?

Some applications in dark theme have white headers 3223cf8c-04fe-42b4-9413-3faadaca3c5c?upload=true.png

:)

ScienceDiscoverer, Apr 25, 2020
  2. newbie Win User

White on black theme in windows 10 terminal

I just installed new windows 10 terminal. It is simply superb. I want to change the theme to black on white (currently it is white on black). Any configuration available for that? I got some configs for

1. Campbell
    2. Solarized Light
    3. Solarized Dark and etc

I want the simple putty (black on white) theme

newbie, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Edward Win User
    Dark theme

I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls?

Edward, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Nimbulan Win User

Some applications in dark theme have white headers

Dark Theme no longer works after November update

I don't think you quite understand what I'm trying to do. The dark theme is a hidden theme that is enabled through a registry entry and has been available since early insider builds. There is a separate registry entry that enables a full dark theme for
    universal apps which still works, but the one controlling the desktop doesn't.

Prior to the November update, the dark theme made all title bars dark grey, whether the application was focused or not. Now as far as I can tell, the dark theme has been removed or modified so the active title bar always uses the accent color, and inactive
    title bars are always white. I started using the dark theme because I don't like the white title bars.

Nimbulan, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Some applications in dark theme have white headers

1. Some applications in dark theme have white headers - Similar Threads - applications dark theme

2. dark theme, but notepad is still white

in Windows 10 Customization
    dark theme, but notepad is still white: just as title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-but-notepad-is-still-white/ffa5c806-e4b8-4444-a8d7-1a2a454b7944
  3. Title Bars stay white on a dark theme for some apps, can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title Bars stay white on a dark theme for some apps, can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CryptoBojan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8k18/title_bars_stay_white_on_a_dark_theme_for_some/
  4. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  5. How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme

How to remove white line on Explorer dark theme: Does anyone know how to hide this white line? it's feel doesn't right for me when i move the cursor to that line, the cursor change it's icon to vertical up/down, but i can't drag it, kinda fixed height. [ATTACH]...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  7. File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme

File Explorer/Context Menus having some issues with dark theme: As you can see in the image, parts of file explorer and context menus are still white, making things unreadable. I've tried updating, restarting, and toggling dark theme to no avail. I'm just forced to use light theme at the moment, which enables me to use my computer but is...
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243