Windows 10: Some applications look blurry

Discus and support Some applications look blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OliverPedro, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Some applications look blurry

how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now

:)

OliverPedro, Aug 19, 2015

2. Some applications are blurry

I have a Dell Inspiron 7547 with the latest version of Windows and I've had this problem for quite a while. Some of my applications are blurry but some other ones are completely fine. I know some of this can be fixed my going into properties and changing
    the DPI settings, but this doesn't work on all applications and some don't have DPI settings. Please help.

RajanGrewal, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Some applications are blurry

Hi Rajan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

The issue might have caused due to display drivers I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps.

Please refer the link below by Andrea Da Costa to update drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Some applications look blurry

1. Some applications look blurry - Similar Threads - applications blurry

2. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  3. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry text in some applications

Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  6. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  7. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Some application windows just goes blurry

Some application windows just goes blurry: See the screenshot, after i installed some redistributable-ish, some application went like this, help to restore it please[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-application-windows-just-goes-blurry/1354dbff-f895-4e42-96aa-5a5813dfe631
  9. Text accasionally blurry in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text accasionally blurry in some applications: frequently, text will go blurry and smeary, frequently when focus on a minimized application, but it goes away on mouseover. Turning off "Fix scaling for apps" fixes this, but then the text is constantly blurry, though not as bad as with that setting turned on....
  10. Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Dialog Boxes, Application Clear: I have a new laptop, set up with external monitors. I have been able to make the main application window for most of my programs show clearly, but several applications have fuzzy dialog boxes. The main window is clear on both of my screens, but the dialog boxes will display...