Windows 10: Some applications look blurry

Discus and support Some applications look blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OliverPedro, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Some applications look blurry

how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now

:)

OliverPedro, Aug 19, 2015

2. Some applications are blurry

I have a Dell Inspiron 7547 with the latest version of Windows and I've had this problem for quite a while. Some of my applications are blurry but some other ones are completely fine. I know some of this can be fixed my going into properties and changing
    the DPI settings, but this doesn't work on all applications and some don't have DPI settings. Please help.

RajanGrewal, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Some applications are blurry

Hi Rajan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

The issue might have caused due to display drivers I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps.

Please refer the link below by Andrea Da Costa to update drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Some applications look blurry

1. Some applications look blurry - Similar Threads - applications blurry

2. How to reinstall WindowsApps applications without having to redownload everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall WindowsApps applications without having to redownload everything: Good Morning, After a Win10 reset, all of my WindowsApps installs are gone, which is expected. However, the WindowsApps folder is still present (on D:, my second drive, as I install all big size apps on a mechanical HDD), but none of the apps within are recognized anymore...
  3. " Connect " Application is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " Connect " Application is Missing: hello maam/sir so i am trying to search a media pack that contains / or just the Connect application but still no luck... does any one tried do download it? i am using windows 10 Pro N.... Thank You...
  4. Business Store LOB Applications do not Update Automatically, Why?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Business Store LOB Applications do not Update Automatically, Why?: LOB Applications published in MS Business Store, even though setup for Mandatory Update do not Update. Windows 10 is on recent version still no success. This is the main reason for businesses to even use the store for automatic distribution. Please fix....
  5. Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Certain applications don't launch after 1903 18362.356: Basically the title. Thinkorswim and sidebar diagnostics are completely unresponsive after this update. I know it's the update causing the issue because I did a system rollback the last time it happened and that resolved the issue. Here's a video of the issue....
  6. Computer Applications only work with one internet network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Applications only work with one internet network: Hi, this is a really weird problem I'm having. All of my computer applications (Steam, Discord, Spotify) only work on one of my internet networks. If I connect to a different network (which is fully functional) all of these applications say offline. I can still use my...
  7. Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10: Hello, This issue as been widely discussed here but I could not yet fix this problem. One way seems to change the gamma settings but I can not find them on my computer. Can anyone help? I want to make the fonts black. I have na Asus with intel i7. Thanks....
  8. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom: I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100%...
  9. Legacy applications font scaling is blurry in build 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    Legacy applications font scaling is blurry in build 10586: This question I'm sure has been addressed many times, yes? I just made a purchase of a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1. The system is a pearl accept for the font display in the legacy applications and OS widgets. The only solution seems to be to adjust the font scaling and set...
  10. Blurry text in applications on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text in applications on windows 10: Hi i am running windows 10 professional on my dell inspiron 5521, everything seems to be woring fine except for the fact that some applications show slight blurry text and this is only in applications and not on desktop text or other rext such a MS Word, i do not know if it...