Windows 10: Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

Discus and support Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About a week or 2 ago, some applications have started to load slowly. They are not running slowly, after loading then they're perfectly fine. It's just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MiseryGay, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

About a week or 2 ago, some applications have started to load slowly. They are not running slowly, after loading then they're perfectly fine. It's just at the start it seems they are just stuck loading. For example, I open the application, then it says loading, now normally loading section takes 5 seconds but one day it just started taking 1 minute. It's not all applications either, just 3 that I've noticed so far. I'm on windows version 1909 by the way. I've uninstalled any applications I've installed recently that may have been interfering with it somehow but that didn't help. Any type of suggestion will do me good, thanks.

submitted by /u/MiseryGay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MiseryGay, Nov 2, 2020

2. office all of a sudden will not load

All of a sudden my office will not load

RobertHeitzer, Nov 2, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Felluz Win User

Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

Sudden slow boot time on Windows Loading screen with SSD

Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden [​IMG]

Leave it this way? Select the box "Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications"?

Felluz, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

1. Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden - Similar Threads - applications while load

2. New and interests. Search application suddenly easts all memory and load disk

in Cortana
    New and interests. Search application suddenly easts all memory and load disk: It started to eat a lot of memory and load my SSDWindows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-and-interests-search-application-suddenly/8c7a02d9-b5cf-4e65-8d6c-945300e3e9dd
  3. New and interests. Search application suddenly easts all memory and load disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New and interests. Search application suddenly easts all memory and load disk: It started to eat a lot of memory and load my SSDWindows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-and-interests-search-application-suddenly/8c7a02d9-b5cf-4e65-8d6c-945300e3e9dd
  4. Applications take a ridiculously long time to load, or don't load at all. Only started...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications take a ridiculously long time to load, or don't load at all. Only started...: Hi all, I've been having this very frustrating issue ever since I updated Windows a couple of weeks ago when I got a message that it would be going out of service. I let it update and since then literally any program, be it Chrome, Discord, Steam, Battle.net, Spotify or any...
  5. repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    repost: explorer.exe takes a while to load: repost since no one responded: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I have a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it...
  6. explorer.exe takes a while to load

explorer.exe takes a while to load: Whenever I log into Windows 10, the desktop is never fully loaded. The taskbar has no icons, and it takes a while to fully load explorer.exe. I hava a triple boot with Windows 8.1 and 7. On Windows 8.1 it is a much shorter wait time, and on 7 it is nearly nonexistent. I’ve...
  7. Icon take a while to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon take a while to load: When i turn on my pc, the desktop icons take a little while to load. Is that normal or should they load immediately? submitted by /u/GloomyMinds [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jblwub/icon_take_a_while_to_load/
  8. Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening images with Photos on Windows 10 takes a while to load/doesn't load at all: I've been having an issue with looking at photos for a couple weeks now. I'll double click to open a photo with the Photo program on Windows 10, and it will open to a blank black window that doesn't show anything. So I close the window, then re-open the same image and it will...
  9. office all of a sudden will not load

office all of a sudden will not load: All of a sudden my office will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-all-of-a-sudden-will-not-load/0a886d80-8f35-495d-9bc0-1a4d1ee21f6b
  10. Applications taking time to load

Applications taking time to load: I just restored my $3k Dell AIO and it still doesn’t work right. Chrome takes forever to launch but not Edge. Went through all troubleshooting tips. Installed MineCraft and same thing, does nothing for a couple minutes before launching. As I said I’ve just restored Windows....