Windows 10: Some applications won't connect to Internet.

Discus and support Some applications won't connect to Internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, Currently, I am having this problem that some applications *not downloaded from MS Store* won't connect to internet to perform their specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarshTheDev, May 22, 2020.

1. Some applications won't connect to Internet.

So, Currently, I am having this problem that some applications *not downloaded from MS Store* won't connect to internet to perform their specific tasks. I have tried configuring Windows Firewall but nothing happens. The Applications that I am currently having this problem are Zoom and some other Multiplayer Games.

Any help would be highly appreciable.

Thank You.

:)

HarshTheDev, May 22, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Some applications won't connect to Internet. [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Some applications won't connect to Internet. [​IMG]

4. Some applications won't connect to Internet.

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Some applications won't connect to Internet.

1. Some applications won't connect to Internet. - Similar Threads - applications won't connect

2. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  3. Some applications can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications can't connect to the internet.: Pretty much as the title says. It won't connect to certain applications such as Microsoft Store, and some games on steam / other programs that require internet.I've tried:sfc scan which shows corrupted files but that is unrelated since this problem arose recently, but if you...
  4. Microsoft applications not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft applications not connecting to internet: All the Microsoft applications settings, Xbox app, Microsoft store, ect. say there is no internet connection and can not access the internet. I can access the internet through the web browser as well as other applications that are not related to Microsoft. I have tried to...
  5. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  6. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  7. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update

Internet connection working but applications on my PC won't update: As stated in the title, after updating my computer last night I can connect to the internet and I can also browse webpages and stream multimedia, however applications that require internet access to update and then run seem to be unable to access the internet from my PC....
  9. Some applications can't connect to internet! Windows 10

Some applications can't connect to internet! Windows 10: such as steam, telegram, omen command center. example app that can connect internet are chrome, spotify etc i have test with my other windows 8 laptop..theres no problem....
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some application wont connect to the internet