Windows 10: some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time

Discus and support some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are a number of timezone related posts i have read, but none of the suggestions make any difference. The strange thing is that it is not all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wabbit_de, Jul 13, 2021.

1. wabbit_de Win User

some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time

There are a number of timezone related posts i have read, but none of the suggestions make any difference. The strange thing is that it is not all appointments which are wrong.1. I have shared my calendar with my wife and she adds appointments on her iPhone2. checking through MSGraph, the appointments have tzone://Microsoft/Custom as timezone infoHow do they displaysome appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time :eek:n Outlook.com they have the correct timeon Outlook on Android they are correcton my Surface they are correcton my work laptop running Win 10 they are correcton my home desktop they are off by 11 hours, which is the AUS timezone

:)

wabbit_de, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 calendar app can't invite others to appointments

No, this does not work. There is a list of people on the right side of the More Details screen, but I am the only person on the invitation and there is not an option to add more people.

Please send additional instructions for adding people to a calendar appointment.

Generally, I am pretty disappointed with the Windows 10 calendar and mail apps, more so considering all of the time they spent developing them. These apps seem to be half a step forward and two steps back in features.

DavidCampbell215, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

1. some appointments in Win 10 Mail&Calendar app have the wrong time - Similar Threads - appointments Mail&Calendar app

2. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  3. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  4. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  5. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  6. Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free

Microsoft Calendar app appointments defaulting to free: I have a brand new Lenovo computer running Windows 10 that has been completely updated.. I am using the Microsoft Calendar App and have 2 accounts set up within it to sync; one Google business account and one iCloud account. When I schedule a new appointment from within the...
  7. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  8. Events in Win 10 calendar app look different after some time

Events in Win 10 calendar app look different after some time: I reset my "Mail and calendar app" and noticed that my events looked different than before screenshot 1. After one or more restarts of the app all events look like always screenshot 2. I have reproduced this 3 times. I very much prefer the appearence of screenshot 1. How...
  9. Apps have wrong time

Apps have wrong time: I've had this for a while now and I've gotten used to it but it's irritating when I'm trying to arrange with a friend. Basically All of my apps on windows use the wrong time on it. Like on discord it says 5 AM even though its 11 AM (I live in the UK btw). However, the clock...
  10. Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU

Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU: The windows app will not launch when accessed. Below is what I get: [img] I go to the store as directed and get this: [img] Then I get this over and over and over: [img] I ran Sfc /SCANNOW and the results are below [img] The only way to...