Windows 10: some apps and games crashing

Discus and support some apps and games crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Armadill, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Armadill Win User

some apps and games crashing

hi please help me with this. it happend to me in all my win 10 pcs why this problem didnt get solved already evry time my apps and games working and then stuuf just not loading i tried everything.Guides and tutorials.Nothing helps.There was one solution with powershell but when i enterd the code im getting red script.microsoft come on this problem existed since 2016 do something or tell me what i supposed to do please

<3

:)

Armadill, Feb 24, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2019
  4. some apps and games crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

some apps and games crashing

1. some apps and games crashing - Similar Threads - apps games crashing

2. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  3. Apps and games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and games crashing: Discord google brawlhalla fortnite and among us crash all the time even when I go into settings on windows it has shut on me once. Weird this is when I’m playing rocket league with discord open discord or rocket league will never crash I’ve tried so much i got no idea what’s...
  4. Some of my games started to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my games started to crash: Hi there, during the last weeks i'm having problems with some of my games, I firstly noticed the crash problems on Cyberpunk 2077, the errors messages i keep getting on this game are two:Error reason: Assert Expression: <Unknown> Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons!...
  5. Some of my games started to crash

Some of my games started to crash: Hi there, during the last weeks i'm having problems with some of my games, I firstly noticed the crash problems on Cyberpunk 2077, the errors messages i keep getting on this game are two:Error reason: Assert Expression: <Unknown> Message: Gpu Crash for unknown reasons!...
  6. Games keep crashing some sooner some later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing some sooner some later: I am not entirely sure if I am writing this in the correct form but I have an issue lately with repeated crashing of games without a pattern, normal applications don't exhibit this behaviour but every game that I have run crashes. This does not happen immediately it usually...
  7. Games keep crashing some sooner some later

Games keep crashing some sooner some later: I am not entirely sure if I am writing this in the correct form but I have an issue lately with repeated crashing of games without a pattern, normal applications don't exhibit this behaviour but every game that I have run crashes. This does not happen immediately it usually...
  8. Some apps crash on start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps crash on start: The issue came up yesterday. Some apps on my computer won’t start and I don’t understand why this is happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-crash-on-start/3029d2b8-8d96-4d37-8f63-17802031df65
  9. App and Game Crashes

App and Game Crashes: So i just over this past weekend built my first computer. Specs: Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 AMD Ryzen 5 3600x Samsung SSD 1TB Vengeance Corsair 2 x 8GB Since installation i have been having problems with almost all of my apps and games crashing. For...
  10. Some apps crash on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Some apps crash on startup: Hey guys, I just upgraded to Windows 10 and some apps and accessories aren't working for me. Microsoft Edge doesn't open or do anything when I click the taskbar icon for it. When I try to open System Information it opens for a second then sends an error report for crashing....