Windows 10: Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

Discus and support Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have this problem for over a month now. I do not use a lot of apps or play a lot of games, So I encountered this problem only when using Blockbench,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ugandanslothh, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

I have this problem for over a month now. I do not use a lot of apps or play a lot of games, So I encountered this problem only when using Blockbench, and playing Minecraft. In Minecraft, even the start menu has this issue, so it is not an in-game thing. In the game, leaves, block edges and water are the most visible ones. Here are some screenshots from Minecraft to help you understand the problem better.

Asked the problem on r/Minecraft and r/MinecraftHelp (two times). But nothing helped.

The Windows 10 version is 2004.

submitted by /u/ugandanslothh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ugandanslothh, Sep 21, 2020

2. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be in gaming experience. We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on the issue. Blurry screen in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or a display drive. However, to find
    the root cause of the issue we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you weren’t facing the issue?
    3. Do you face the issue while using the computer apart form while playing game?

We recommend you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and change screen resolution.

1. Please refer
      Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
      and try performing the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved.
    2. Open Start > Settings >
      System > Display.
    3. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked “(Recommended).
    4. If that doesn’t solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked “(Recommend).

Method 2: Create restore point and uninstall and re-install display driver.

1. Please refer
      Create a system restore point
      and try creating restore point.
    2. Then open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.
    3. Expand Display adapter and right click on each driver under the tree (for both
      Intel and NVidia).
    4. Choose Uninstall driver and make sure to check the box behind
      Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
    5. Reboot the computer to complete the process.
    6. Then download the latest driver software for Intel and NVidia form

Intel® HD Graphics 520 download support
      and
      GeForce download support and try installing and check for the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Blurry Text in some apps.

Try these steps also:

Click on search bar

Search "Fix Apps That Are Blurry"

Open the application

Turn On "Let windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry"

Then Apply

Kind regards,

Jan

TechPenguin, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

1. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed. - Similar Threads - apps games jaggy

2. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  3. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything looks jaggy and pixelated: So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly. Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program....
  4. Resolution problems with some programs Programs look jagged/paralyzed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resolution problems with some programs Programs look jagged/paralyzed: Hi. The title says it. I have this problem for over a month now. Here are some examples of some programs: Minecraft Launcher. Minecraft. Blockbench. My PC: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19041 Build 19041 12GB RAM GEFORCE 940MX Intel Core i5-7200U 225GB SSD The problem isn't about...
  5. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  6. Blurry Text in some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...
  7. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  8. Font looks blurry on some programs

Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  9. Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install: The title says it all, ever since I did a clean install/reformat, my fonts have been quite blurry. In short, it’s fuzzy and not very clear As well as for gaming, I’m seeing a lot of jagged and pixelated edges. Performance wise, everything is ok. I’m getting good FPS....
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752