Windows 10: Some apps appear blurry

Discus and support Some apps appear blurry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amirpeleg1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Some apps appear blurry

I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too.

I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was turned on, and turning it off and on again didn't do anything.

If you have a solution, please post it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

amirpeleg1, Feb 22, 2021

2. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 (v1709)

Hello,

I have an older version (1709) of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft
    apps by choosing "best appearance", though sadly, this is limited to only Microsoft apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hutton George, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Blurry Text in some apps.

Try these steps also:

Click on search bar

Search "Fix Apps That Are Blurry"

Open the application

Turn On "Let windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry"

Then Apply

Kind regards,

Jan

TechPenguin, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Some apps appear blurry

Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Hello,

This is a known issue for old applications that doesn't support the new DPI scaling changes on Windows 10. You can define these applications as a DPI-unaware process by following the steps below:

1. Launch the application that you are having issues with scaling.
    2. Right-click the application in the task bar.
    3. Right-click the name of the application and then select Properties.
    4. Click the Compatibility tab.
    5. Under Settings, check the Override high DPI scaling behavior
      option.
    6. Under Scaling performed by drop-down menu, select System (Enhanced).
    7. Click Apply.
    8. Click Ok.

Afer performing these steps, Windows 10 will handle the scaling behaviour and will fix issues with the interface and text being blurry for that application.

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Some apps appear blurry

1. Some apps appear blurry - Similar Threads - apps appear blurry

2. Some icons appear to be blurry in the system traytaskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icons appear to be blurry in the system traytaskbar: Hello guys... i recently bought my laptop its Acer Nitro 5 AN515-43 i basically use it for gaming... now the problem is that some icons in my taskbar are blurryspecially the nvidia control panel and geforce tray icons Why is this happening? i have updated all the...
  3. Blurry text in some apps.

Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  4. Blurry Text in some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...
  5. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  6. Some applications appear blurry...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...
  7. Some programs appear blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs appear blurry: My scale is set to (recommended) 150%, and while most programs are fine, many are blurry. I've googled and tried to find a fix, including running in compatibility mode with Windows 8, or click the "High DPI scaling override" checkbox in the compatibility tab > Change high DPI...
  8. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  9. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...
  10. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229