Windows 10: Some apps are not having audio.

Discus and support Some apps are not having audio. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A few days ago, my Chrome stopped giving audio then some other apps I use also stopped giving audio. I troubleshot 3 times and I also have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trayaksh_Gupta, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Some apps are not having audio.

A few days ago, my Chrome stopped giving audio then some other apps I use also stopped giving audio. I troubleshot 3 times and I also have an up-to-date driver too. Some other apps I have like Township and Roblox work just fine.
    Any help?

:)

Trayaksh_Gupta, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Some apps are not having audio.

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Some apps are not having audio.

1. Some apps are not having audio. - Similar Threads - apps are having

2. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  3. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help. edit* ive now noticed in some apps...
  4. i cant hear audio in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant hear audio in some apps: so recently ive noticed some apps with lower volumes even though i have all my volumes at max, and now today, as i get on my pc and try to watch youtube, i cant hear anything, i tried installing realtek audio drivers and that didnt help....
  5. Some apps are having trouble opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are having trouble opening.: Im trying to play some games but they dont work, the games are clustertruck, among us, project winter, and minecraft dungeons. other games like sea of thieves, ark, and minecraft work. please help, on pc....
  6. Why do some apps get boosted audio?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do some apps get boosted audio?: I've noticed that some apps like Spotify or Video from windows have this weird thing that happens to them: For example, if I start playing some audio regularly say from my browser, and then switch to one of these windows either Spotify or Video, so that it is in focus after...
  7. I’m having some trouble with audio right now...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having some trouble with audio right now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RuRuin_Pink [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izt31d/im_having_some_trouble_with_audio_right_now/
  8. Audio is playing through headphones for only some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is playing through headphones for only some apps: I connected my Bluetooth Headphones to my new windows 10 PC and the PC is not correctly outputting the audio. The headphones have worked fine for the last 2 years and still continue to work fine. Other headphones (wired ones) have the exact same problem. The issue is that the...
  9. Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted Audio on Windows 10 with some games and apps: Greeting all I've been trying to solve a problem with Audio on my Windows 10 gaming PC for some time now and been pulling out what is left of my hair in frustration because this problem is very strange and I cannot get to the bottom of it. First of all, here are my...
  10. Apps and Software - Some apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Software - Some apps have stopped working: Is there anyway to find out which app is throwing up the error as this is a useless bit of information as it stands and the troubleshoot for it just clears temporary files which is not helpful in the slightest. Thanks...