Windows 10: Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar

Discus and support Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix thisSome Apps are only not seen while other software are seenAll Microsoft Store Apps are not seen in the task bar such as Weather, Mail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sandun UdaraSamarasekare, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar

How to fix thisSome Apps are only not seen while other software are seenAll Microsoft Store Apps are not seen in the task bar such as Weather, Mail, Maps, WhatsApp etc..And Windows setting is also not seen

:)

Sandun UdaraSamarasekare, Jun 12, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar

Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar

1. Some Apps are not seen in Task Bar - Similar Threads - Apps are Task

2. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  3. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  4. Some Task Bar Icons Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Task Bar Icons Malfunctioning: A few of the icons for programs I have pinned to my task bar, appear as a yellow square, one of them a black square. Some of the icons appear normal. I have restarted my computer, restarted windows explorer in task manager. Not sure why I am experiencing this effect....
  5. Some Task Bar Icons Malfunctioning

Some Task Bar Icons Malfunctioning: A few of the icons for programs I have pinned to my task bar, appear as a yellow square, one of them a black square. Some of the icons appear normal. I have restarted my computer, restarted windows explorer in task manager. Not sure why I am experiencing this effect....
  6. Some Task Bar Icons Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Task Bar Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  8. Task Bar Apps

Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  9. Some apps on task bar does not open from where it is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps on task bar does not open from where it is?: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/5snl0dvj80e41.jpg?width=1916&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e7ae38d19e5fcbd295ab0161635437d1aa24c2b1 as we can see, if I opened firefox, it is opened from where I put it on the task bar. But if a open google chrome, a second google chrome icon...
  10. some task bar icons are invisibles

in Windows 10 Customization
    some task bar icons are invisibles: some of the icons disappear only after pinned to the task bar like: settings icon; calender; alarm; sticky notes and others..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/some-task-bar-icons-are-invisibles/5940202c-c44a-416f-a7b0-9a1e4e09f667