Windows 10: Some apps are not working

Discus and support Some apps are not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm using microsoft lumia 640XL and recently upgraded to Win10. After the upgradation, I am unable to run some basic apps like weather and some music... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PratyushAgnihotri, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Some apps are not working

I'm using microsoft lumia 640XL and recently upgraded to Win10. After the upgradation, I am unable to run some basic apps like weather and some music apps. Weather app is shown downloaded but it does not work, when i tap it, it brings me to window store and then the whole page crashes. Same problem is with other apps also, they do not work after getting downloaded and launced. It is very frustrating. Please help.

:)

PratyushAgnihotri, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Some apps are not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 22, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Some apps are not working

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

Thema:

Some apps are not working

1. Some apps are not working - Similar Threads - apps are working

2. Some apps wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  3. Some apps wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps wont work: Im trying to use some programs such as snipping tool etc. It dosent work though This happened after i updated to Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100 ni_release. I would like some help...
  4. Some app not working on Ethernet!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some app not working on Ethernet!: Himy torrent clients and VPN can't connect to the internet specially qBittorent and uTorrent I have other apps too that can't connect so I don't think it's torrent apps problems! everything works on Wi-Fi but on Ethernet some apps do not!right now I'm asking this question...
  5. Earphones not working for some apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Earphones not working for some apps.: My earphones are working for amazon music but not working on youtube, discord etc. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphones-not-working-for-some-apps/4d7e3269-22b6-4b3f-b77d-0cf2458891cb
  6. some windows apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some windows apps are not working: window photos ...windows camera....3d viewer applications are not working crashes before opening I have tried repair and reset still problem remains https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-windows-apps-are-not-working/0569717f-3f8b-4117-86b7-63fe8b6029e4
  7. some voice apps Work; some do not

in Windows 10 Support
    some voice apps Work; some do not: Google Voice to text just stopped working on pc [cannot press Start] Hangouts doesn’t call; Audacity works fine. 129666
  8. Webcam not working on some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working on some apps: Basically some apps are unable to access my webcam, like Camera app or Skype. Others are working perfectly fine, like hangouts or facebook messenger. Yes, I've checked already the privacy settings, and drivers are up to date, although I've uninstalled and reinstalled...
  9. Some of Microsoft apps are not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some of Microsoft apps are not working: Hi, I am not able to open some of Microsoft Apps like Sticky Notes, Photos in Windows 10. Even my Microsoft Store is not working, please help me out. I have tried to reset these apps but the result is same, have used the PowerShell commands too....
  10. Some apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps not working: Hi ! On my desktop computer, after migrating to Windows 10, from Windows 7, and solving a lot of problems, I still have one I did not succeed to correct. I cannot open two Apps, Mail and Calendar, apparently tied under the same apps "Communications". I have uninstalled them...