Windows 10: Some apps are too quiet

Discus and support Some apps are too quiet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some apps are can be really, really loud on maxed setting on my pc. But then, there are some apps, that seem very quiet, even maxed out. I use audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luxarynii, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Some apps are too quiet

Some apps are can be really, really loud on maxed setting on my pc.

But then, there are some apps, that seem very quiet, even maxed out.

I use audio jack, and yes, I could buy USB powered headphones, or amp, but why, when my PC can output enough power to power my headphones to the desired level of loudness in some apps.

I don't want to use sound equalization, this comes with its own problems when gaming.

This is not related to the sound mixer, all the apps are set to 100%. I am looking for a way to force some apps to be as loud as other apps, independent of what developers set as 100% volume.

submitted by /u/Luxarynii
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Luxarynii, Oct 16, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

Hi, I find this interesting (in a warped, twisted sort of way *Wink)
    Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10 - Windows Help -

Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10

Applies to Windows 10
    Quiet Hours are times of day when you don't want to be disturbed by notifications. How to set them up:

• 1. Click the Action Center icon on the taskbar.
    • 2. Click Quiet hours.
      3. Set your Quiet Hours.
    The last (3) seems to suggest there is a setting - but as you - and others- have observed it seems to be just an on/off button now.

E.g.
    Windows 10: No scheduled Quiet Hours? - Windows Central Forums
    I've not seen Quiet hours on, so can't comment on your other query, sorry.

dalchina, Oct 16, 2020
  3. How to set automatic time for Quiet hours in Windows 10?

You can set quiet hours in windows 10

Method 1

Step 1 - PC Settings

Step 2 - Search And Apps Settings

Step 3 - Notifications and you will be able to set custom hours there.

Method 2

Step 1 - Windows Key + A(To open windows action center)

Step 2 - You can switch on Quiet hours there.

Luciferangel, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Some apps are too quiet

Issues with Quiet Hours app

I'm an owner of a Microsoft 950XL ph, and I'm experiencing an issue after the last update with Quiet Hours.

The issue occurs when i attempt to create my breakthrough list of callers. After the list is created & i leave the app, when i check back to look at the list, all the names have disappeared.

It no longer keeps the contacts you have created.

This is a issue that needs to be rectified asap, otherwise its a useless app.

Please fix urgently...

A Lewis_246, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Some apps are too quiet

1. Some apps are too quiet - Similar Threads - apps are too

2. My mic is too quiet in certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mic is too quiet in certain apps: So my mic Realtek seems to have issues with volume, it seems to be only quiet in certain apps like games SCPSL is one of the games System itself it claims theres barely any noise coming out of my mic and internet browsers, yet in discord my mic seems to be at a good volume.i...
  3. My mic is too quiet in certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mic is too quiet in certain apps: So my mic Realtek seems to have issues with volume, it seems to be only quiet in certain apps like games SCPSL is one of the games System itself it claims theres barely any noise coming out of my mic and internet browsers, yet in discord my mic seems to be at a good volume.i...
  4. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  5. Microphone too quiet

Microphone too quiet: My microphone was working just fine yesterday, but now my friends are telling me it is too quiet. I rebooted my PC twice, fiddled in the settings, and nothing changed. My mic works good on my phone. I tried multiple headphones and earphones, but all of them are too quiet, but...
  6. Microphone is too quiet in certain apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is too quiet in certain apps.: So I have a condenser microphone connected to my computer. It was working perfectly until a few weeks ago when it became too quiet in some apps. It's too quiet in browsers Google Chorome and Opera GX and games Valorant. However, it works just fine in Adobe Audition, Discord,...
  7. Microphone too quiet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone too quiet: Hi everyone! My mic seems to be extremely quiet as others cannot hear me well. I updated all my drivers and maxed the volume and boost. Note: when I disabled enhancements, it became louder but it is still quiet. Help!...
  8. Netflix app is too quiet?

Netflix app is too quiet?: The Windows 10 app for Netflix available on the Windows Store is extremely low volume, to the point that it is almost too quiet to be heard, despite it being at max volume in Sound Mixer. The strange thing is, lowering it's volume to to the bottom or even muting it altogether...
  9. Sound is too quiet

Sound is too quiet: I have a problem with sound. It is too quiet and I can't make it louder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-quiet/f8a99e8a-db8b-44f1-802e-8f101863c930
  10. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

Xbox App Mic Too Quiet: When I use my headset with the Xbox app on the PC for Xbox party chat everyone complains that I am too quiet. I know it's not the headset as I use this headset when i am on the Xbox itself and I don't get any complaints....