Windows 10: some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable

Discus and support some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please i need help my laptop is cannot many application like line pc, instagram pc, or facebook , and game in steam or like fortnite i dont know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by njxix, Jul 28, 2018.

1. njxix Win User

some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable

please i need help my laptop is cannot many application like line pc, instagram pc, or facebook , and game in steam or like fortnite

i dont know what is the problem because i just log in few days ago and its open, but now its keep says that is network is unstable

:)

njxix, Jul 28, 2018

2. Unstable internet Connection

For the last couple years i have had a very unstable internet connect. Goes out randomly for 20 to 30 minutes or couple hours or until i reset my cable modem(which is about 10 years old) and router. However, i have contacted my neighbors and when i dont have internet they do. I have also contacted my ISP about it when i lost it and they reported no problems in my area. Is this whole bad internet connect thing caused by my old old Cable Modem??

I was going to order THIS tonight.

MxPhenom 216, Jul 28, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Unstable internet Connection

That's odd that you can't connect; there must be an incorrect setting somewhere. Your ISP shouldn't require the MAC address for a connection, that would lock you in to one modem at a time. I've certainly never seen a British ISP require this.

qubit, Jul 28, 2018
  4. some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable

Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable 189114715.png

imperialreign, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable

1. some apps cannot connect to internet or connection is unstable - Similar Threads - apps cannot connect

2. Some Apps cannot connect to the internet - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Apps cannot connect to the internet - Windows 11: Good afternoon!I am looking for a little help and hoping I do not have to reinstall windows. I have several apps that suddenly cannot connect to the internet. An example is intuit QuickBooks cannot download updates or pull information from bank feeds. My Microsoft calendar is...
  3. Some Apps cannot connect to the internet - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Apps cannot connect to the internet - Windows 11: Good afternoon!I am looking for a little help and hoping I do not have to reinstall windows. I have several apps that suddenly cannot connect to the internet. An example is intuit QuickBooks cannot download updates or pull information from bank feeds. My Microsoft calendar is...
  4. Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!: Okay so for a couple of weeks now I have had this problem some app's cannot connect to the internet but others can and I am baffled.So for some examples of things that cannot connect :Candy Crush and the Microsoft store / Spotify / Nvidia Geforce ExperienceNow some that can...
  5. Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some app's cannot connect to the internet please help!: Okay so for a couple of weeks now I have had this problem some app's cannot connect to the internet but others can and I am baffled.So for some examples of things that cannot connect :Candy Crush and the Microsoft store / Spotify / Nvidia Geforce ExperienceNow some that can...
  6. internet connected but apps cannot connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet connected but apps cannot connect: It started 3 days ago when I turned on my computer, everything seemed to be functioning properly, however once it got to starting programs like steam, origin, epic games launcher, and discord, they would all give me the same response. They all failed to go online, I began to...
  7. Unstable internet connection

Unstable internet connection: Hi all, since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb the DL is stopped and it says that there is a network error or it goes down to 0 B/s and doesnt dl anymore. i have to try...
  8. Internet connection unstable.

Internet connection unstable.: The internet connection on my Lenovo ideapad L340-15IRH Gaming has been unstable since mid august after the update, the internet signal is always displayed as strong however the internet connection would be unstable with a few seconds of no internet with intervals of 5-30...
  9. Cannot connect to internet apps

Cannot connect to internet apps: Hi all, for the past 36 hours I have been having problems connecting to the internet via several apps. This includes Windows Update & uTorrent. Also. I can connect to my work e-mail account via 365 in a browser, but the 'Outlook' app on my desktop won't sync, although it...
  10. Internet Connection Broken/Unstable

Internet Connection Broken/Unstable: The internet keeps dropping every now and then, becomes unresponsive and then starts working again. Long download speeds are broken and not continuous. Is it Windows 10? [img] I've added a screenshot of the internet graph, it shouldn't be that way should it? 69537

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia internet unstable apps