Windows 10: Some apps can't update they stuck

Discus and support Some apps can't update they stuck in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I'm updating or downloading any app or games in window store it works fine but when i update your phone app it's downloading is going to stuck... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnkitKumar952000, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Some apps can't update they stuck

When I'm updating or downloading any app or games in window store it works fine but when i update your phone app it's downloading is going to stuck it's can't be successful everytime when i download it. It can't be proceed I'm trying to reebot and reset the store again face this problem

:)

AnkitKumar952000, Jun 25, 2019

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 25, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Some apps can't update they stuck

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Some apps can't update they stuck

1. Some apps can't update they stuck - Similar Threads - apps can't update

2. Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps: Some Microsoft apps on my computer are not working. I went to Microsoft Store to check for updates. I tried to update them all, but it shows "Something happened on our end" and does not update. Those are the apps that are not working....
  3. Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open/update/reinstall some Microsoft apps: Some Microsoft apps on my computer are not working. I went to Microsoft Store to check for updates. I tried to update them all, but it shows "Something happened on our end" and does not update. Those are the apps that are not working....
  4. can't type in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't type in some apps: can't type in some default windows applications such as music groove, windows search, file explorer and even feedback, but i still can type for my password. I want to know what is the problem with my windows 11 even though I have the latest update for windows 11 and my...
  5. can't type in some apps

can't type in some apps: can't type in some default windows applications such as music groove, windows search, file explorer and even feedback, but i still can type for my password. I want to know what is the problem with my windows 11 even though I have the latest update for windows 11 and my...
  6. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  7. Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Apps can't be connected to the internet .: When I try to open MS Store, cortana, weather , MS news, Feedback hub, get help and other apps from ms store they show me messages like "We are having trouble signing you in" , "an unknown error occurred" , try that again etc.But my pc is connected to the internet . I can use...
  8. Some apps automatically minimised and stuck in the taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps automatically minimised and stuck in the taskbar: Some apps automatically gets minimised or something and gets stuck [ATTACH]in the taskbar and just won't open again without closing the apps and then starting it again. Dev C++ becomes minimised and appears as given in the below picture and nothing happens when I click into...
  9. Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update): Please refer below screenshots for the message that I receive when I try to open some MS apps. Issue - The apps that do not open appear as blurred icons as visible in Image 1. The message that I receive when I click on this is given in Image 2. A brief list of the apps...
  10. Can't seem to connect some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't seem to connect some apps: OK thanks will check that in the AM as 9:30 here but exhausted between this and running the car back and forth for checks as had to have break fluid changed also but had schedule that for later in the day do to things so spent part of it going back and forth to dealer HA HA...