Windows 10: Some Apps dont appear in second user account

Discus and support Some Apps dont appear in second user account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I created a standard user account recently with the person's Microsoft account. however many apps that have been installed in the admin account on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AshleJU, May 1, 2020.

1. AshleJU Win User

Some Apps dont appear in second user account

I created a standard user account recently with the person's Microsoft account.

however many apps that have been installed in the admin account on the laptop don't appear in the standard user account.

do note that I am not talking about apps installed from the app store but from the internet, like Zoom.

even the firefox browser installed in the admin account doesn't appear in the standard user account.

any way to make all apps available for the second user?

:)

AshleJU, May 1, 2020

2. Unknown second user account

I took the free upgrade to Windows 10 about a week ago. An unknown second user has started appearing on the password log-in screen. It has the name 'smmosbvjntf'. It is easily removed from the user account box but usually reappears on the log-in screen within 24 hours.

I also get a pop up from Tweakbit which wants me to use it to clean up my computer. I'm ignoring that.

I subscribe to Eset and have scanned my laptop several timesusing the Eset scan and have come out with a completely clean bill of health.

Any suggestions of how to rid myself completely of this unknown second account user?

CHARLES FARR, May 1, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 1, 2020
  4. barkerend Win User

Unable To Create User Accounts - Windows 10

I don’t know if this addition to my original thread will push it to the top of the queue. I have tried again by pasting netplwiz into the Run box as suggested by marshian. Yesterday I managed to create another User Account which although described as an Administrator Account indicates ‘This app can’t open’ for every single item. Can anybody please suggest how I can change this situation? Today I did the same thing again but find that I CAN open the various programs on that Account – although the Account is listed under a Users Group not Administrators Users.
    There is also a Guest Account listed but as yet I haven’t been able to get into that since it does not appear for the next Log On when I click my Log Off or Switch Users shortcuts.
    I will be grateful for any advice, Thanks ........

barkerend, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Some Apps dont appear in second user account - Similar Threads - Apps dont appear

2. Second user account appeared after cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second user account appeared after cumulative update: I am on Insider Program. After doing a cumulative update, a second account appeared on startup screen. Before I was able to boot straight to desktop. Now I must select an account, enter PIN or password depending on which account I select. But no second account appears under...
  3. Second user account appeared after cumulative update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second user account appeared after cumulative update: I am on Insider Program. After doing a cumulative update, a second account appeared on startup screen. Before I was able to boot straight to desktop. Now I must select an account, enter PIN or password depending on which account I select. But no second account appears under...
  4. second user account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    second user account?: How do i remove shortcut from other users start screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-user-account/93f15127-924f-43c4-81be-367a7c6d8a4f
  5. SECOND USER ACCOUNT

SECOND USER ACCOUNT: How do I remove an icon shortcut from second users account on the home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-user-account/f596a990-b71c-4aea-adde-37f5faea7b43
  6. some apps not visible in another family user account

some apps not visible in another family user account: I installed Microsoft teams using my main user account. However it is visible to me only. I don't want all the users to install the same program individually and occupy space. How can I make teams installed once in this PC be visible to all users in this PC?...
  7. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  8. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  9. Unknown second user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown second user account: I took the free upgrade to Windows 10 about a week ago. An unknown second user has started appearing on the password log-in screen. It has the name 'smmosbvjntf'. It is easily removed from the user account box but usually reappears on the log-in screen within 24 hours. I...
  10. Native apps toolbar dont appear

Native apps toolbar dont appear: Hello guys, I have a problems with my Windows 10. The native application icons do not appear on the toolbar (like calculator, e-mail, Edge, settings, etc): [img] I'm using the build 14279, but it has happened since the first (I am Insider) I tried reinstalling the...