Windows 10: some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

Discus and support some apps don't work after re-installation of windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having problem opening some apps (some are games like DarkSouls3 and nividia Control panel and few others) This problem started after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliAL-Darraji, Jul 10, 2019.

1. some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

I am having problem opening some apps (some are games like DarkSouls3 and nividia Control panel and few others)

This problem started after I re-installed my windows (or some may call it format) I chose the quick version of formatting which took about 1 hour,

I am running the latest drivers and the latest update from Microsoft,

some of these apps not opening on the screen but when I open task manager I can see them running in the background

Also, right now I can run nividia control panel after clean re-installation, however, I tried that for the apps or games but I didn't work,

I never experienced this problem before formatting,

thanks for your time.

:)

AliAL-Darraji, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    some apps don't work after re-installation of windows [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

1. some apps don't work after re-installation of windows - Similar Threads - apps don't installation

2. Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11: So I was upgrading my windows 10 to 11 and when I wanted to play f.e. Valorant, this game instantly closes for no reason. There was no error/bug showing up. I tried to reinstall it and the problem was still there. I meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 so I don't know...
  3. Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Games/apps don't work on my windows 11: So I was upgrading my windows 10 to 11 and when I wanted to play f.e. Valorant, this game instantly closes for no reason. There was no error/bug showing up. I tried to reinstall it and the problem was still there. I meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 so I don't know...
  4. start menu apps disappeared and some apps don't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start menu apps disappeared and some apps don't work: Hello, my system consist of three drives: - C: 128 GB SSD which is where windows installed - D and E: both sum is 3 TB and I keep all files and installations on them. my windows started to crash randomly and the C drive was getting low on spacelike 15 GB remaining. so I...
  5. Re-installing apps after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing apps after reset: Reset my PC and found that I`d lost all my non Windows apps. i.e Adobe Reader Picasa and a few others. How do I get them back? Especially as I paid for some! . They are all listed under the icon on the desktop some in blue text, some in black. Chris...
  6. keyboard not working after re-install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working after re-install: I have just had a new hard drive installed on my laptop, re-installed Win 10, keyboard and touch pad are not working have checked under devise manager which said it was working properly. but it isnt!!!! PLEASE Help !...
  7. Audio is not working after Windows re install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is not working after Windows re install: Computer is a RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 It was reset and the Windows buttons did not pop the tiles up. I thought Windows had been wiped clean. Geek Squad re installed Windows 10 1809 RTM I think, (new it came with 1703). Went to RCA for the proper drivers but the audio driver...
  8. Windows 10: can't install/launch apps, some other functions don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: can't install/launch apps, some other functions don't work: Hey, So I have installed Windows 10 a few weeks ago after buying a laptop. Everything went fine, but the thing is, that I cannot get to install some programs, some of them don't launch. It kinda helps, if I put .exe files in another disk drive, but most of them launch and...
  9. Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10

Some installed apps don't show in search for Win10: I re-installed Windows about 2 weeks ago and have been having this issue since then. Some apps show up when I search for them in the win10 start menu. Some apps don't. I have Program Files and Program Files (x86) selected under Indexing Options from Control Panel. Index is...
  10. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...