Windows 10: Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

Discus and support Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bruno Casanova, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

Hello,

I'm having a problem with some apps where they appear with text with varying sizes, making work very hard or impossible.

Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big e484ccd7-0a75-435d-ab5f-73424f308f2f?upload=true.png

Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big 71408757-c10b-4d55-9676-b9e7793ad74e?upload=true.png

I have messed with a lot of things on the display options, as well as compatibility issues but I can't solve this question, requiring your help.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Bruno Casanova, Feb 26, 2019

2. No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

Since the last Apple update on my iPhone 7 Plus I can open the TechPowerUp app but the review text is missing. Deleting the app and making a fresh install made no difference.

robert3892, Feb 26, 2019
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

@robert3892 I just tried to install the app and I got a popup launching the app saying that the developer needs to look at the compatibility of the app and it will slow down performance.

I can see the review text for a sec or two doing loading of the review and then it disappears so I guess there is a update needing to get this app to work on iOS 10.1.1

puma99dk|, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

Text not Appearing in System Dialogs and Apps

A while ago intermittently the text in File Explorer would not appear beside the icons. A reboot seemed to cure the problem at first but this no longer works. This makes a lot of the O/S unusable. I am running the insider builds and even going back to an older version did not solve the problem. When I open the command window it is completely blank so I cannot run apps like SFC.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

captaindon130, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big

1. Some apps have text appear too small (unreadable) and some apps have text appear too big - Similar Threads - apps text appear

2. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  3. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  4. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: The issues was reported before, but the thread was closed: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-too-small-for-some-apps-but-scaling-is/27929f41-86dc-485b-9856-90f3171cf8d6On one Surface machine this happens every few days when waking up from sleep....
  5. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: The issues was reported before, but the thread was closed: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-too-small-for-some-apps-but-scaling-is/27929f41-86dc-485b-9856-90f3171cf8d6On one Surface machine this happens every few days when waking up from sleep....
  6. Text is still too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some app too small to see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some app too small to see: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fj1ltx41tx561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=af92be8ceacf49af0aa758629df0202725531846 Anyone knows how to fxi this please help ,Text in some app too small to read and submitted by /u/khuttajitto [link] [comments]...
  8. Text too small or too HUGE

Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  9. Text is too small for some apps, but scaling is good.

Text is too small for some apps, but scaling is good.: Hi I'm having a little issue with the font size. The label under the icons on my desktop, any text in my file explorer, and tabs on google chrome are super tiny. The font size for other apps are fine, it's just these apps so far that have this issue. I like the scaling, so I...
  10. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows apps appear too big

2. app text too small

3. text appering too big m-files

4. apps appear small