Windows 10: Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do.

Discus and support Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSickOnion [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSickOnion, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do.

/u/TheSickOnion, Nov 18, 2019
  2. janette90 Win User

Don´t recive sms verification code for any app

I can´t recive the sms verification code for any apps that send one, like whatsapp, line, etc. I could register in whatsapp because i used the call option. But couldnt with other apps.

janette90, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do.

WhatsApp and/or Skype for WP7?

I contacted the WhatsApp support team on why they haven't annouced anything related to WP7. Their response suggests that your address book API is lacking some functionality that they require. Have you guys looked into that? WhatsApp is a very popular app,
    atleast amongst the people I know. And not having in on my phone is something that I really miss.

If you haven't looked into this, I would suggest contacting WhatsApp and figuring out how you can get their app on your platform asap.

Similarly, no announcements from Skype?

(Selected pretty much a random topic from the list for this)

Usman Masood, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do.

1. Some apps look like this (WhatsApp, GOG, Edge Beta). I don't know what to do. - Similar Threads - apps WhatsApp GOG

2. Some of my apps look like this / and aren't funcional. What do I do and how do I fix it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some of my apps look like this / and aren't funcional. What do I do and how do I fix it?: As seen in this screenshot, some of my apps look as if they are downloading.Although they are not. How do I fix this? I need some of these apps :...
  3. Some of my apps look like this / and aren't funcional. What do I do and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my apps look like this / and aren't funcional. What do I do and how do I fix it?: As seen in this screenshot, some of my apps look as if they are downloading.Although they are not. How do I fix this? I need some of these apps :...
  4. Some of my apps look like this / and aren't funcional. What do I do and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what to do: I messed around with the registry once I upgraded from win 7 pro to win 10 pro following the instructions of some youtube video WITHOUT BACKING UP. Basically it was just setting some values to 0 so that microsoft doesn't track my activity and overall make my computer faster....
  6. I don't know what to do at this point

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know what to do at this point: [ATTACH] I can't deal with this anymore. I don't know what I could use to solve this problem. The gamebar, search, the movies and tv app, all have this problem. If you don't know, I have this problem where the processes freak out. As you can see, it says weather, yet it's on...
  7. Apps Crashing on Launch! I don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Crashing on Launch! I don't know what to do!: I've had my computer for quite a while now (maybe a few years), and some time ago I had a problem with some apps closing on startup. This was fine as I figured out how to fix it from the internet and everything was fine after that. But just now it started doing it again. Only...
  8. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  9. I don't know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do anymore: Basically I hate windows 10 and wanted to go back to windows 7, sadly windows doesn't want to cooperate with me. I want a clean install so all my files and settings would get removed and/or reset which is totally fine. Sadly windows 10 does not like me, I've been stuck at...
  10. Sometimes I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes I don't know what to do: One of my colleagues can't open .pst file. She is using MS Outlook 2013. Only yesterday hers .pst file was fine. 92750