Windows 10: some apps not visible in another family user account

Discus and support some apps not visible in another family user account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Microsoft teams using my main user account. However it is visible to me only. I don't want all the users to install the same program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KamleshMehta2, Apr 4, 2021.

1. some apps not visible in another family user account

I installed Microsoft teams using my main user account. However it is visible to me only. I don't want all the users to install the same program individually and occupy space. How can I make teams installed once in this PC be visible to all users in this PC?

:)

KamleshMehta2, Apr 4, 2021

2. Family members user accounts

For some reason the native photos app has got broken on my wife and sons user accounts (both standard accounts). I cannot fix it. On my own administrator account it works fine. There was a recent photos app update which I think is what screwed it up! Anyway I tested creating a test user account and the photos app works fine if a new account gets created. So I was thinking of deleting both their MS user accounts on my PC and creating them again.

But do I need to remove them as family members also via my outlook website login family tab before I recreate their user accounts again, they are both listed as family members on there and are associated with the PC name. Or can I just delete their user accounts and re-add them as family members on my PC without these shenanigans. It would save time as when you create a family member normally you have to then get them to login to their email and accept etc.

thanks, wayne

Scottyboy99, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    User accounts not visible in Windows login screen.

Hi,

I realize that you are unable to see the user accounts in the Windows login screen, let me assist you.

This issue might happen if the user account is disabled, I suggest you to follow the below steps to check if the user accounts are disabled and try enabling them.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Computer Management.

• Click on Local Users and Groups in the left pane.

• Double click on Users option and check if the accounts are visible.

(The user accounts with a downward arrow symbol on it are disabled accounts.)

• Double click on the account that you want to enable.

• In the General tab, uncheck the option
      Account is disabled.

• Click on Apply and then Ok.

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 4, 2021
  4. some apps not visible in another family user account

Unable to delete User account on Windows 10, error message "can't delete the account until the user has signed out".

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Along with daycartes suggestion, did you try removing the account from system
    Settings page?

I suggest you to check if you are able to remove the account from the
    Settings
    page on the computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard and select
      Accounts from the window.
    • From the left side panel, click on Family & other users and check if the account you want to delete is located on the right side panel of the window under
      Your family or Other users.
    • If the user account is visible, click on the account name and select
      Remove
    • Follow the on-screen suggestions and check if the user account is deleted.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

some apps not visible in another family user account

1. some apps not visible in another family user account - Similar Threads - apps visible another

2. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  3. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  4. Child account in family safety is no visible

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my windows computer, where the user account that I would like to log into is not visible on the start-up screen, but is clearly there on settings > Accounts > Other users, and "User Accounts".I would like to be able to sign into my account...
  6. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up: Hello everyone,I have a problem with my windows computer, where the user account that I would like to log into is not visible on the start-up screen, but is clearly there on settings > Accounts > Other users, and "User Accounts".I would like to be able to sign into my account...
  7. User visible on "User Accounts" but not on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Visibility of Time Limit Family to User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Visibility of Time Limit Family to User: Hi everyone, can you help? I have just set up time limits for my child but the biggest issue is that there does not seem to be a counter for them to keep track of their daily usage? Is there a solution that I am unaware of? I have searched a plenty and found nothing....
  9. Apps on another user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps on another user: I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could help. I just dont want my sisters account to have steam installed. please help...
  10. Computer visible to one user but not another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer visible to one user but not another: I have 3 computers on my home network, two are Windows 10 desktops, one is Windows 7 laptop. I'll call them 10-1, 10-2, and 7. 10-1 can see 10-2 and 7. 7 can see 10-1 and 10-2. 10-2 can see 7 but CANNOT see 10-1. What can cause this problem? All are Ethernet...